Call me Eric

Seeing and discussing on how the project progress didn't take that long for them. After assessing them over they all proceed to go home.

Xander once again try to take Blue home but was mercilessly disturb by Eric.

He could only look pitifully at Blue and left with George.

Jason didn't dwell on any longer either, he know too well not to stay with Eric than necessary so he left quickly.

As Blue proceed on her walk towards her car, Eric caught up with her.

"Blue, let me drive you home"

Blue slightly frown but quickly smoothen out her brow.

"No need, I brought my car, thank you for the offer"

Blue reply rather indifferently.

She didn't find any need to talk warm with him. Lukewarm is how she treat other who is not her people. They are just a mere partner in business and nothing more, not to mention she never like anything to do with the opposite sex, except her Grandpa, Gregory and that stupid cousin of hers.

She has a bad experience with man, her father in name, the bastard past lover and her grandfather.... Her grandfather is well.... Okay now, but she has a mature soul in her. Even if he is good now, it only touch the surface level of where her heart positioned.

Eric was dissapointed, his mood turn worst at Blue obvious distant manner.

She really didn't remember him even the slightest bit while he remember his encounter with her very clearly, as if it occurred yesterday.

He just kept silent and walk with the pace of Blue.

When Blue walk out of the restaurant the manager quickly came and bow his head repeatedly. He forehead was filled with cold sweat.

"Miss I am so sorry it...s.. its like this ehh.. the man who have your car key stole your car and drive away with it"

Thé manager was too embarrassed to say that, this thing happened at their morta restaurant, what will other say about their staff and their operation?. This time they will surely suffer a loss to remunerate their restaurant bad réputation of incompétent workers, and as a manager he will be the one who suffer the most.

"We will send another car of the exact same model of your car and for a compensation, your meal for this year at our restaurant will be free of charge"

As a manager he is quite competent and was able to smooth things out, and making a reasonable transaction.

Blue couldn't care less about this thing and also the manager gave a reasonable return for her loss, the only thing is that, that car is the least she want and this Morta restaurant, rather than this place her restaurant meal are far better not to mention it is the leading top restaurant.

This morta restaurant is at top five while her restaurant is the number one.

Who could care for no 5 while she has nunber 1.

"No need for free meal, rather give me free ticket to go vacation on Eastlanda Island"

The manager more or less agree to the request. Since the Island was their boss owned they do have the capability to give a ticket for the island.

"Very well miss, thank you for understanding "

The manager politely reply. Thankful at her understanding.

"Let our reataurant car send you home"

Just as the manager try to call a cab Eric magnetic voice suddenly voice out.