Past Encounter #1

Staying at the apartment she own in Europe, Blue quickly dress herself for the meeting at Elven Company.

Driving her way towards the company Blue chuckle slightly, giving a low whistle.

As a company under the Europian union, the structure of the company really didn't dissapoint her. It's sky high and grand.

There is a big entrance plate design in a pearl and onyx diamond stating The word 'Elven'.

Using plantinum as its steel.

It gave off a rich and beautiful feelings.....

They sure are extravagant !

Once Blue enter the building she was quickly greeted politely by a woman dress in a neat and proffesional Uniform.

"Welcome to Elven Corporation Miss, How may I help you? "

The corner of Blue lips quirk up slightly.

Not bothering any longer Blue casually hand out her business card, but as soon as the female worker see the card, her ever unchanging polite expression show a rare trace of stunned expression, but her expression return to the calm polite proffesionalism face quickly, her stunned expression lasting only for a mere 5 second, As expect of a person capable of working at The Elven Corp's.

"Right this way Miss Orchidea"

Blue was ushered towards the meeting room.

Mr Elvanor the owner of the Elven company and Guizella the jewellery spokeperson of EU was already at the room.

As Blue walked in the room both of the male stood up and do a polite greeting.

For this business Mr Elvanor personally design two set of jewellery to be ushered as an auctioned on the EU auction house.

A type of high end jewellery designer like Mr Elvanor set of jewellery design are on the level of a rare treasure which cannot be bought by common means even with a lot of sum but can only be bought through the old style of displaying a treasure like the auction house.

There are about a set of twenty jewellery design designed by the top best designer of the elven company.

Blue as a well known consultant of Sill Company, was known by few people which can be count on hand for her unique taste and Mr Elvanor happened to be one of them.

As a regular partner of Sill company, Mr Elvanor naturally request Blue for their consultant of Jewellery launching of both Elven Company and European Union.

A set of design was placed before Blue.

"This are all of them ?"

"Yes"

Mr Elvanor replied.

Blue go through each of the design thoroughly. A note on her hand ,noting down of all the analysis she give to the jewellery design.

"This are the handout of the reason why I choose this ten design, you could looked through it and see if there is any refutable justification"

Blue said but her tone of voice was confident as if she know that there won't be anything wrong with her reason of choice.

Blue is really confident on her own choice.

Mr Elvanor and Guizella looked through the note where the reason and choice of the ten particular set.

Mr Elvanor and Guizella didn't know whether to laugh or cry when they read the note.

It was written.