Past encounter #2

After waking up Blue found out that they have been send to the nearest hospital, when the police arrived they were found after searching through the vicinity.

Blue was question by the police on what happened in which she told everything she knew.

The police was impressed at how calm an 11 years old answered the interrogation just after waking up in detail and also praise her bravery for saving a person life.

Blue just smile at that.

She was no samaritan nor a Pharisaical.

She didn't know why she risk her life in saving the youth either.

Maybe she saw too much in his eyes.

But the cause was not the same.

The youth was brave, very brave in fact. His unwillingness to die just like that while she was a coward and weak, wanting to suicide, taking her own life because of her unwillingness to live on.

Blue still don't know whether she is still the coward, the weaklings and decide to take her life again if her life doesn't turn for the better after taking a different course in life.

After being interrogated the police left.

The hospital they were in was the nearest from the warehouse.

Its not that high end, a small hospital with not much patient.

After the police left Blue looked at the joining hands with a complicated emotion.

The youth still didn't let go of her even in his unconcious state.

The doctor and other staff try to remove the joining hands but the youth no matter what didn't let go.

Even if the reign is lose just for a second the CU would immediately beep in an unstable life.

The doctor than stop the action of prying away the joining hands.

As a doctor he understood that after such a trauma of being kidnapped and being sorrounded by fire, seeing someone saving him subconciously developed a deep dependency as if the only resort that could save his life which in turn letting it to not let go no matter what.

It was the only life saving stroke that the body and mind acknowledge.

So,the doctor decide to take care of it after the youth woke up.

Their joining hands had many burn mark so the doctor with no other choice gauze together.

Blue doesn't have any relatives that she can rely on so she just call her two hired bodyguards to alleviate the police inquiry on calling her relatives, they must have worried sick when they don't see her return, maybe also still searching for her around the warehouse.

Poor bodyguard!

(A/n: No, don't say that she has her grandpa, remember she is still 11 years old and her relationship with her grandpa wasn't that deep at this time)

If she call her 'parent' they will also just send some house maid and the like and will not even asked whether she was fine or not, they will for sure say she was troublesome and be reprimmend like why she wasn't like their obedient daughter 'Rose'.

Blue had stay at the hospital for two days, she can discharge but the youth still didn't woke up who still clutch her hand without letting go.