CORAL

“Grandpa I am going to build my own company”
Mr Sill look at her grand daughter, his gaze a bit gentle, she was way too smart for her age. He knew It was only a matter of time that he wait for His grandaughter to tell him she want to start up her owm company.

“And what name will you give?”
That was all the question and answer Blue needed for her grandfather approval and to tell him about the company she want to build.

“It will be called ‘Coral’, an investment company, but it will not be just engage in investment, it will perform other marketting management as well, yesterday I brought ‘Declr’ mall after I build this company of mine, I will tie them together, plus I already have elite restaurant and fred hotel at my hand, it will just be a matter of time my new company sucess and after all the investment I did during the past few years on different company with different name and my accounting scheme, so at average I have more than 30% share to every company which they didn’t know about , it’s just a matter of time I pull my finger and kinda own all the company ,the only problem is I have to find my workers “

Blue grandfather seemed to be pleased on her grandaughter answer by the side lip of his that curve upward.

His granddaughter only did some investment but earned a a lot than those investees and stock broker who worked hard to earn back the dividend.

He is a man that rarely shows emotion but with Blue he constantly used to show it. Only when he is with her. And of course Blue intelligent didn’t shock Mr sill anymore but it still amazed the old man very much, his granddaughter intelligent and high IQ.

“Than this year is going to be a busy year for you”

“YeP busy year, so I can’t exactly attend college this year, I will be joining next year”
In actuality ,Blue really dread going to college because the place she want to go doesn’t have an online coursing, ‘Yale’ one of the best college on a chart of top ten best college in the world. Blue want to study Linguistic, since she already know business she doesn’t need to waste a year and study business matter all over again.

Degree on business is not important for her achievement have already proven how amazing she was. Blue on the other side felt that the more a person is rich in language the more the knowledgeable they are.

(A/n: blame my naggy friend, it was Yell at first because I want it to be my own production, but my naggy friend nagged me to changed it to Yale so here it is, ok continue reading)

During Blue high school studies, she didn’t attend any school but instead do some online coursing, so meeting and chatting with teenage boys and girls again is really a dreadful thing for her. Yes, she do encounter a lot of people but that was a business encounter, business chat!! But a bunch of teens …. sigh…

“Well then grandpa I will take my leave, I need to find my workers”
Blue said, standing up from her seat. Stretching herself unceremoniously in front of her grandpa.

Towards outside Blue would be the all noble lady in which a fault can’t be found, a charming lady. But when it was on the inside especially towards Mr Sill, her grandpa, Blue would never be pretentious, showing all her unlady like manner, Mr Sill was quite secrectly happy, it shows that her grandaughter didn’t see him as an outsider. (she didn’t, but she didn’t look you as a family member either, just a close business friend)

Grandpa Sill nod a little and bow his head down to do his business work again. Fully believing her capability.

It’s not that Mr Sill is cold towards her but it was rather because he is not a really chatty person, once a thing is said, it end at that and no other. If he want he could of help Blue in finding a good employee but since she didn’t ask him ,who is he to offer a helping hand when he is not asked?? Plus! he believes her grandaughter is capable of doing it without his help, after all, she became a millionaire at 13 without his help.

This thought can’t help but form a smile on Mr Sill mouth. The old man was way too proud of his grandaughter.

As Blue get out of the company she drove off to his father company, she knows exactly who to hire.

As she reached her so called father company she went straight to the bottomest accounting room.

‘Grren Gayla’ that was the name written on the top of the small office door, a small smile crept on Blue face, if she recall from her past life, Grren Gayla was her accounting friend, she work for a little while on Beckhett company as an accountant since Blue didn’t want her year of learning accounting to go to waste.

Grren Gayla family have a huge debt and because of the tragic death of her parents the debt burden was carried on by the oldest in the Gayla siblings and that person is Grren Gayla.

Though she study and really excel in accounting ,because of her poor background and backup, the company look her as a mere useless woman so they make her handle the bottom floor accounting, because of the debt she could only receive a salary of only 20% not to mention the bottom accounting salary is already so minimum.

If Blue could remember Grren Gayla have to take care of four
siblings where the oldest was only 14. Grren commit suicide at the age 29 because of all the debt depression.

Now, she is still 24 years old and Blue still have a time to save her.

Grren Gayla is not really an unintelligent person, In fact, she was capable of handling an accounting than all the people in the accounting department, but Mr Armano was always too blind by fame and background status that he miss the pearl and choose the coal.

Blue could remember her pleading voice towards her father to promote Grren Gayla but all Mr Armano said was
“Adult knows more than you, why can’t you just be like your sister, now your disturbing me and lecture me at my own company, What have been learning all these bad habits? I don’t want to hear any word from you anymore, just get out”

His harsh tone still rings in Blue ears, she sneered at that but a wicked smirk replace the sneer ‘let’s see who knows who’, with that thought Blue knock the door.
……………………………
(‘∀`)♡♥♥♥

Blue Orchidéa (y) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें