Unique taste 3

Xander pass their project to Blue of their plan.

When Blue saw the project she couldn't help but be inwardly shock. It's a project that succeed globally in her previous life 'Ai' that's the project name.

The detail of the project is clearly specified.

"Even if I don't agree to this partnership, I believe that you guys would still carry it out, am I correct?"

Blue asked ,she didn't really understand their intention.

" What do you think of the partnership then? "

Eric answered her question with a question. No one can understand what he was thinking at this moment.

To tell the truth, this project was ought to carry out without any partnership because it was deem to suceed not to mention that they are all a rich businessman.

But Xander persist on partnering with Sill which Eric didn't object, it's a no harm partnering with Sill  company, although they are on par with wealth and success but also at a total different level, having a relationship with Mr Sill isn't a bad choice either.

"I'm not needed anyway, carry on, I'll take my leave" stating her true opinion Blue intend to stand up and leave because she hate the sight of Jason and working with a bastard is no in her standards, it been a long time since she saw someone that remind her of the the terrible part of her past life but the next word of Eric make her stop.

"Sill company will receive 35 percent on this project, I don't think you can reject this afterall your representing  Sill company"

'what's wrong with this scoundrel? Why so persistent on forming a partnership, if he have an underhanded motive I don't mind to giving him some piece of mind'

Blue thought, it irritate the living hell out of her, not to mention, her favourite movie is going to be aired she can't miss this chance. And she won't. To calm her depressing mood from seeing Jason the male bitch again.

"Fine give me the contract"

Jason hand over the contract and Blue sign the contract, of course after thoroughly reading and see to it that there is no loophole .They have a copy each. Just as they finish settling the contract, the meal were placed on their table, Blue them again decided to take a few bite on the famous restaurant but to her dissapointment it doesn't reach her expectation.

So she order another dish which catch her attention, the waiter was a little perplexed because the meal Blue order was a new dish which doesn't really get that much investment so it's on its declining state, since their isn't many investor on this dish they didn't display much, but since she is only a waiter she comply to the order, when the dish was brought Blue taste it and she was immensely pleased.

"Tell the producer of this dish I want to own an entire investment"

This startled the shit out of the waitress. Although she was young the waiter didn't dare look down on her, because she can eat in Morta restaurant and not to mention a private lounge.

"Miss umm.. Think it through that dis.. "

"Just call the producer"

Blue said.

Blue cold and irritate stare scared the waitress especially in afraid of provoking some important person.

The waitress was a little embarrassed but she didn't refute anymore.

The producer was greatly surprised by the claim investor, he thought she would be someone around 30-40 but who would have thought it would be a 15 years old lady.