Her Shrine # 2

Eric was covered with cold sweat, his breathing getting heavy as if the air in him was going to give out.

This was the scene Blue witnessed when she got up to fetch herself a glass of water.

Eric Nightmare seem to get worse.

She quickly approach him trying to soothe him down.

Eric found himself again in an endless darkness, sometimes to a small cellar, other times his crazy mother would appear.

He found himself sorrounded by fire with him being bound tightly that render him unable to move.

The fire nearly swallowed him and as always no one come to take him out of the endless nightmare..

Eric could feel his emotion slowly going numb, intense fire as well as darkness started to creep up on him. He is going to be swallowed by it again. Always have been for years...

A small light suddenly shone through the darkness, a slender hand held out that is marked with a blue orchid tattoo. Eric gaze suddenly lit up, the held out hand grab his arm, clasping their hand together.

'Follow me and don't let go'.

The owner of the hand said, Eric instinctively tightened his hold.

He was led to a place of sunset light, with no fire but filled with greenary.

'Eric, Eric, Eric... '

He heard someone calling him and that person seem to shake him...

The voice getting louder which suddenly startle Eric to wake up.

He opened his eyes confusedly.

"Eric are you alright?!!"

He turn towards the owner of the voice, it was Blue, the only person who is able to walk him out of his nightmare. The only person who could ever redeem him. She was his God and he her shrine. He will ever be her only shrine, he will destroy each and every other shrine of her who is not him.

"Did you have nightmare again?"

She asked with a rare moment of concern reflecting on her eyes.

Eric gaze gets deeper like an endless whirlpool , he bow his head down, a sly smile graze on his lip.

"I... I'm al-I am not really alright"

His voice hoarse, a few tone deeper.

He looked up at Blue slightly.

He looked quite pitiful.

Blue thought.

"Did your nightmare not getting better?"

"You weren't there to soothe me, how do you expect me to get better?"

Eric said, a self mockery hung on his lip.

He is going to take every advantage to occupy Blue emotion, even if that means showing his weakness or his weakest side, if being weak can let him have the concern and attention of Blue, he didn't mind being weak or acting weak.

Blue was stump for word, Eric doesn't seem to be joking, he even look more pitiful than before.

His hero saving beauty syndrome seem to be quite severe than she thought. The doctor word of 'Because you save him, he seem to emotionally dependent on you' seem to be more serious than she thought.

Blue could feel a throbbing pain on her head, she already has her own trauma,so,she doesn't have enough 'mental patience' to deal with other trauma who seem to be dependent on her.

Blue Orchidéa (y) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara