Lazy ass

It has been exactly three years since Blue and her grandfather started the contract.

Things have gone pretty great for Blue, her step sister Lucy have gone aboard to Paris for further studies and yes, of course, her parent stay with her at Paris. Blue insist on staying home and study and as expected, her parent’s couldn’t care less.

In actual fact Blue grew richer, her investment always succeded, it was because Blue know exactly what investment is worth considering and investing,

Since her parent’s were a business couple, Blue pretty much know the sucess of many project during her past life, because she has pester her parent endlessly to gain their attention.

Blue had started using her own money for her school fees, the annual amount her parents kept on her account, Blue never used it, but they didn’t know that.

Because Blue have already finished her studies during her past life, she finished her high school at 13, one of the reason was that she skip a few grades, and her parents didn’t know that either, they were always staying at another country for their Beloved daughter Lucy education.

For Blue, even in her past life she put all her effort to be the top to pleased her parent and not to mention, her soul was already that of 35 years old, high school was not tough.

Blue was already a billionaire at the age of 13 years old, and her contract with her grandpa have gone really well, both benefit greatly during the past 3 years.

After sorting out through a project Blue and her grandfather which she now called grandpa would play chess and her grandpa would always guide her on business matter, her grandpa Mr Deanne Sill Beckhett was really intrigued and impressed by his grandaughter smartness and Intelligent.

YES!! you could tell he is proud of her, he really like her granddaughter, he come to really accept her grandaughter which he will not admit infront of her or he would just boost up her ego ,she would constantly boast vehemantly about how she was too lovable that no one cannot not love her. He really like her bubbly attitude.

Blue have bought her own house and move out from her parent house, since she was loaded, Blue thought of opening her own investment company, so she went to her grandpa office that day.

Lucy Rosa Beckhett, Blue older sister. 

She was not the mean sister, it’s just that Lucy and Blue never really talk to each other, it was like both were just a sister in name.

Vivianna Narcisi Beckhett was one of the many Armano Sill Beckhett (Blue father) one night stand, but he throw away his reckless behavior when he married Viola Orchidea Beckhett ,Blue birth mother, Armano Sill Beckhett really loved Viola Orchidea Beckhett, but when Blue Orchidea Beckhett was born, Viola Orchidea Beckhett passed away because of intense labour and blood loss, that was the ripped up part for Armano, after that, things have gone downhill for Blue.

His father Armano Sill Beckhett was too heartbroken due to the loss of his beloved that he hardly paid attention towards Blue Orchidea Beckhett, He blame her for Viola, her mother dead.

He have gone out to bars more often and that was when Vivianna Narcisi take her seduce action, and charm her way towards Armano, Vivianna come from a rich family, not to mention she was a woman who knows the way of man really well, so, the reckless nature of Armano started to resurface, as days goes by, Vivianna completely bewitched Armano, Armano deep dark desire started to resurface ,the desire of fame, money, selfishness, greediness , ‘manly ego’ have completely taken over him.

Thats what Blue thought.

In fact he was always this before he met Viola, but with her dead and the temptress Vivianna he became the same man again.

Vivianna hate Blue because she was a daughter of the woman whom she hate the most, the woman who stole her first love, but now, as she get her lover back, she make sure to take away all the a affection Blue was bound to receive, emotional neglection is always the best way to torture someone.

Lucy Rosa Beckhett never really hate Blue, it was just that since her parent gave her so much love, she didn’t want to share, she was too accustomed on getting all the attention and love that she didn’t want to share.

Lucy didn’t really know how her parent treated her because they hardly see each other, she was always away for her studies, and busy on her tuition on violin and ballerina lesson so they never have a proper conversation.

Even when she was not in her vacation, she was barely home, her parents always take her to different places, they would take her to every trip while Blue was always at home.

During Blue pastlife she always insist for her parent to take her. How ridiculous! Blue thought, in this life Blue decided to stay behind.

She didn’t want to stay near the person who destroyed half of her life.

Yes!! That still didn’t happen but that doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen if she stay the same way as her pastlife. Since the incident still didn’t occured Blue decided not to get affected by her pastlife, In this life she will lived as she pleased, she will do what she like, she will not act on whom she’s not, she will not learn what she don’t like either.

Revenge will be only when people offended her in this life, she will not react on things that only happen in her last life and not in her current life.

She pretty much live the carefree lazy ass billionaire girl. Just as she like, Blue didn’t need to learn music, drama or any other rich kid have learned because she learn all that during her past life because she imitate Lucy very much, well that was only the thing she thanks of being jealous of her sister because she didn’t have to relearn again.

Blue is not jealous nor yearn for affection anymore, instead she accept the cold indifference with wide arm. She no longer felt a burden of jealousy.

She live her life as she like and that is all that matter, in fact ,she felt free.

She just want to live a life, a life of teenage freedom she never have, with money, she live the life of a luxury and loved her carefree life very much.

Blue, to her, everything must be luxurious. Her poor, old tattered self have left a deep impression on her.

When blue was eleven years old she bought her own well stuctured apartment and lived alone, she cut all the money ties with her family. But the Beckhett didn’t know that, in fact they hardly came home, they left Blue at the care of the maid.

Blue can take care of herself, she maybe 11 years old but her mind is a 35 years old woman.

She hired Maria for her new household personal matter, since she was too lazy to do household work, and also rather trust only Maria who was her personal maid, who taook care of her since a small tender baby, not to mention she was the only maid who help her at her dire state in her past life, though she can’t do much Blue still appreciate it from the bottom of her heart

.
During Blue past life she studied accounting so working on a computer and doing business transaction was not a bothersome for her, she invest in multiple project which she already know will succeed, she pretty much know how to handle business at the age of 13, with her grandpa guidance she slowly started to have taken a strong root on business.

Maria, the hired maid didn’t question much, the salary she received was much more than what she earn at The Beckhett household so she just shut her mouth and work wholly for Blue.

She work in the Beckhett family because she need to pay off her debt and Blue paid it off for her.

**

Investment was always done through electronic and people often used their daughter or son name for business purpose, she has no problem on filling out her age.

Not to mention, with money, there really is nothing that could not be achieved, those necessary documents that required her to be of eligible age, money will buy the age requirement.

Now All blue need to do is build her own company ……..
………………………..
Thanks for reading…. Lub you all.
It’s really a great honour
Peaceout

………..