Unique taste 2

"That's George Callen"

Xander told Blue pointing at the auburn hair male, He is pretty handsome. Blue thought that he must have the ability to win over any girl and swoon over them.

Tsk tsk!!  In my previous life I haven't met a lot of handsome man but now I am surrounded by many.

Blue just look at him and nod. George was a little bit stunned, to say, whenever a women saw him there will be an infatuation in the woman eyes, even if it is little or much, their still is, but this was the first time George encounter a female who was not even a little bit infatuated by his look.

All he could see was an eyes as clear as water, it was crystal clear, in her eyes, there was nothing, just a clear ocean blue deep cold gaze. It was as if she could see the deepest soul of a person.

George quickly avert his gaze after giving Blue a quick nod. George really don't know what happened?? before, he was always so confident especially giving a person an eye to eye contact but now he averted quickly ,he felt exposed when he stared at Blue eyes. The kind of intimidating feeling he have when he stare at Blue is really outrageous when he think about her age.

"That's Jason Manuel, he is going to be our lawyer for this partnership"

Xander said pointing at the brown hair man. He is also quite handsome.

Of course that Jason Manuel, how can Blue not know him, he is also one of the person who destroy her life.

In her past life because she loved a man so much and crave for his affection so much that she fall into such a sorry state in her previous life. She was a pathetic fool.

That Jason Manuel, Blue will never forget him, he is a manipulated bitch of a lawyer, he take the opportunity of the ignorant of the parties involved and lured them into his trap, doing things in the name of the law and trapped them in his scheme, in short he scheme people to earn a huge sum.

In her past life, Blue love Antonio Callis very much, very much so much so that she was willing to give up everything for him, but in what way did he treat her back, he treat her like a dog, making her work for him like a workholic ant and later crushed her under his feet. Her love for him was just a joke to him. The piercing pain when she saw her so called best friend whom she told her everything and willing to share everything sleeping together with the man she loved on their wedding bed. 

Huh!! Yes she was being publicly cheated on their wedding day, her so called best friend was the one who used to spread all the bad rumours about her, that she was a slut, a ruthless, arrogant, ill mannered bitch!! 

During her past life, she never understood why people around her would call her such. Turn out, it was all beacause of her so call bestfriend.

The man he loved used her to attain a higher position in business because she was the so called Beckhett daughter, since her sister was off limit because step mother and father protect and pampered her well, so his target was Blue.

It was actually that her so called best friend Maggie Hills and her lover bastard Antonio Callis paired up and take initiative to friend with her, all the sweet word I have no one but you, you are my only friend, you and I are fated, we are best friend no one can seperate us, I will love you for life....

All the sweet word from them on her front while scheming and sleeping together on her back, it disgust Blue to the core, Blue regret on the fact that she was too dump, too weak, too trusting ,too blind that she couldn't see their malicious intent which caused her to fall on their trap . Too bad their was no such thing as regret medicine.