We crowd around the door to take a look, and sure as fuck, Wild's passed out in the tub. He's got a pillow under his head, a bottle of Jack in his hand, and his legs drawn up with a blanket wrapped around.

"Yo, fucker, get up!" Travis shouts.

Wild doesn't budge.

Pushing past Kade and Marcel, I shove Travis out of the way and bang my fists against the wall. When that doesn't work, I lean down and slap Wild upside the head.

"What the fuck, bro?" Wild jumps, rubbing the back of his head.

"Get up, we got trouble," I say, yanking the bottle from his hands.

We clear out, giving him room to unfold himself from the tub, and head outside. It doesn't take Wild but a second to catch up with Kell right behind him.

"Damn," the two of them say at the same time.

Wilder's lip curls at his follower before he turns a serious gaze on Kade. "What happened?"

"Not positive." Kade shakes his head. "But this was done on purpose for damn sure."

An eerie chill runs down my bare back as an uneasy feeling fills me. Something's up.

A slow clap starts from behind us, followed by added applause. We whip around just as three figures step out of the shadows next to the house, making my stomach turn. My eyes flick instantly flick to the door. They're closer to it than we are. Fuck!

"Well done, Williams," the dark figure in the middle congratulates in a familiar condescending tone. Though this asshole can't pull off that superior confidence the way his brother does.

"Vince," Kade sneers.

Victor's dopehead little brother steps into the light cast by the flames, the red and orange flicker making his smile look more twisted than usual. "Took you, idiots, long enough. Thought the cops were gonna show before you would."

I recognize the two guys on the side of him but the others look at them without a drop of familiarity. It's not all that surprising. In my first year as a prospect, I shadowed our second for a while, Colt. For someone who looks like a scruffy Viking, he's good with technology and trained me on ways to dig up needed intel. Like the names and records of every Viper member and prospect. Back then, these two were prospects but the patches on their jackets indicate they're enforcers now, just like Marcel told us a few weeks back.

His cousins.

The family resemblance between them and Marcel isn't strong, but it's there. The shorter guy on Vince's right is Diego. He's got more muscle than the other two but with the black braids twisted on either side of his head and hanging down to his chest, he's not all that intimidating. The taller thin dude with the short fade is Jamal. His complexion's a few shades darker than Diego's tawny brown tone and covered with tattoos. The most prominent ink on him is the words "Viper Strong" with two teardrops just below his left eye.

"Might wanna tell us what the fuck you want before the authorities do get here," Kade snarls.

Sirens blare in the distance, adding to Kade's warning.

Vince's scrawny arms spread wide. "It's your lucky night, Williams. We're not here for you or your boys. We were just driving around when we caught sight of an issue that needs handling." His crooked smile tips as he points a finger at Marcel. "We want him."

Marcel steps forward but doesn't say a thing, starring down Vince's backup.

Diego's lip curls back in disgust. "Wanna tell us why you're hanging with Guardian's," his sneer deepens as his eyes pass over Kellen. "And a De Luca?"