fifteen.

—————————————————————————————

S A N

"you're sorry?" he painfully croaked out, forcing a smile. "YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY?!!!" he exclaimed, veins popping out on the sides of his neck.

guilty, i averted my gazed and pursed my lips.

"I WAS FUCKED!!! TO DEATH!!!" he angrily growled. "I CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY ON MY OWN I LOOKED LIKE A HUMILIATING PIECE OF SHIT JUST EARLIER AND YOU'RE SORRY?!?!!! YOU THINK THAT WILL COVER IT?!?!! THAT FUCKTARD— HE... HE... JUST WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU HUH?!! WHERE?!?!!!"

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR YOU!" i groaned as my eyebrows furrowed. standing up, i hissed. "let me ask you this instead where the fuck were you. you're not a fucking stray cat to be wandering around."

"tch." he turned around, facing his back at me. "talking like this won't get us anywhere."

slowly getting off from the bed, he stood up weakly and said. "join me in the shower."

i froze. "huh?"

taking off his shirt, he spoke before tossing it in a corner. "don't take off your clothes... don't get any weird ideas." he ended with a smirk.

—————————————

H O N G J O O N G

'it's cold' i thought as i sit on a damp wooden stool. 'shouldn't have taken off my clothes way too soon.'

knocks were heard. "i'm entering." san's voice managed to pierce through the fogged door.

"mhm." i hummed as an answer. he quietly entered, only wearing his plain white sleeves along with the tie, and those tacky slacks. seeing the sight before his eyes, he paused.

i smirked. "what? don't act like it's the first time you saw me naked." i chuckled. "we had so much fun before remember?—"

raising an eyebrow, he sighed. "that's not it~ those bruises... you had it really rough didn't you."

"mm. where were you when i tried to call you." grabbing the sponge in front of me, i spoke. "scrub my back." and i handed it out to him.

taking it, he sat behind my back. "your back looks pretty."

rolling my eyes, i scoffed. "shut up." and i quietly thought on how ugly my back is with those bruises and that huge scar. "san-ah where were you when i called last night?"

"when you called last night?" he asked, scrubbing my back gently. "i met with a tipster."

"a tipster huh? can we trust that tipster you know?"

"he serves as a rat in the police department. all the tips and information about the raids so far came from him." he explained. "i left my phone in the car that's why i wasn't able to answer your call. i called you after the meeting but your phone was dead. i also called you a couple of times this early morning but you didn't answer."

"it wasn't me who called."

he froze. "huh?"

"it was hyujin." i sighed. "remember him? kang hyujin from the kang clan. they recently branched out to europe. he came back just to get his revenge... pfft. he took me to his mansion and locked me up. he also used me as a bait to lure you in so he called you using my phone."