three.

----------------------------------------------

[ flashback ]

Y U N H O

10:14 PM
Port Warehouse

there is a signature way of killing in kim hongjoong's group. the purpose of the signature is for everyone to know that it was their doing.

of course, only a few knows the organization's existence. us- the journalists, the policemen, and a few of government's officials.

including this man here who's being tormented- the mayor.

how to kill a mayor: kim hongjoong style.

first, restrict the victim from moving too much. cuff him or tie him in a wooden chair.

"I ORDER YOU TO LET ME GO!" the mayor shouted, trying to escape from the ropes that tied him to the chair. wriggling, struggling for dear life as his abductor bent down in front of him.

"mayor~" hongjoong smirked, bending down closer to his victim's pitiful face. "do you know that you look pathetic right now?"

"so it's true." the mayor grunted. "you're not just an ordinary ceo." catching his breath, he glared at hongjoong.

meanwhile, hongjoong blinked his eyes and pouted before standing straight. "ceo of a famous men's clothing and jewerly line and a few casinos in las vegas and macau." he pouted, counting with his fingers.

he smiled widely, showing his eye smile. "and yes, i'm not just an ordinary rich btch."

"ha!" mayor scoffed smirking. "you dirty dog-

swiftly, hongjoong kicked the mayor's chest causing for the chair to fall back. "-ACK!" the mayor groaned.

"say that to my face again and i'll make sure to beat the shit out of you 'till you beg for your own death you motherfucker." at this rate, hongjoong snapped. eyes wide, staring right into the victim's soul as if he's about to rip it to pieces for him not be reborn again.

san slowly came in to the scene with a pair of surgical gloves. "hyung."

while the mayor was struggling with his current position, hongjoong stepped harder on the mayor's chest earning a louder groan from him.

since he's wearing a pair of black leather gloves, he took it off by lifting his middle finger in the air and bit the tip of it in order for him to pull it out of his hand. as soon as the glove was off, he took out the other one with the use of his ungloved hand.

with both of his gloves off, he finally switched to surgical masks. pulling the hem, hongjoong smiled. "now let's get wild in the party shall we?"

second, beat the shit outta him. you can let your subordinate do the dirty work- but it's better and fun to do it yourself.

stab his limbs with a few knives; make cuts along the forearms, arms, palms, wrists, to create muscle damage and also to hinder the victim's muscle movements-

"HYUNG!" san yelled at hongjoong who was laughing menaciningly while he was at the process.

hongjoong's smile faded before looking at san blankly. "what?"

"look at him." san sighed, crossing his arms.

bathed in his own blood, the mayor is unrecognizable. there were cuts everywhere; the face, neck, chest, arms, you name it.