twenty four point five.

————————————————————————————
S A N

"ya! kim hongjoong!" i screamed as i banged the door opened. "what the hell happened?! i'm sure something happened i just know it come on tell me what happened—"

shocked, he put up his hands in defense and laughed awkwardly. "san calm down." he said, laughing shyly. "what do you mean what happened ? i don't get it."

this bitch acting all innocent... i know that laugh he must have done something weird again.  i thought, annoyed.

"stop acting like you know nothing! seonghwa was being weird!" i exclaimed, face starting to turn red. catching a breath, i continued. "he seems restless, he can't sleep unless the lights are on and he's talking to himself! just what the hell happened while i was gone?!"

"i-i don't know!" hyung exclaimed, raising both of his shoulders. "well except that he beat me at the sparring session earlier. it was impressive actually, he caught me off guard." he said, pouting. "oh. maybe he was shocked that he beat me and is scared that i'll come after him on his sleep. as if i would do that. hahaha."

is that all? hold on...

"didn't i told you to rest?" i sighed raising an eyebrow. "you really don't take someone else's order don't you. ha~ you're helpless."

laughing, he smiled. "hehe."

he can be annoyingly adorable sometimes. that's why a lot of people like him. he has this distinct charm that can make a straight man question his sexuality.  i thought, watching him get away with a simple smile.

sighing, i scratched my head. "by the way, the package is downstairs. it's ready."

the cheerful smile faded so suddenly. his face turned gloomy as he sighed. "understood. i'll take care of the rest."

i was supposed to tell him that he should go rest and we'll handle it, but the stare he had just now gave me chills. it's been a while since i saw hongjoong's eyes take that shape— a sharp, deadly one.

we both headed out of his room and i noticed how his aura suddenly changed. it's not that i'm new to this but it's been a while since i've felt it. the way he walks, his posture, his gaze, everything says it all.

just what is his deal with this guy... i thought as i followed his footsteps all the way to the underground facility.

arriving there, it was dark and cold. it echoed a lot too. we saw junyoung sitting by the corner with his legs crossed. his black shirt seemed damp and his face is smeared with blood. not his but someone else's.

"yo! hongjoong~ took care of it like you said." junyoung smiled as he showed a man hanging on the air with chains on its wrists and ankles.

the said hanging man was beaten up pretty badly, with a lot of blood on his face and bruises on his body.

"damn~ i don't understand why you hate someone of your own blood." junyoung sighed, scratching his head. "he's your uncle."

"i don't care." was all hongjoong said before approaching mister kim. "having fun in the air aren't you?" he said out loud, his voice echoing throughout the room.