two.

----------------------------------------------

Y U N H O

after the six hour ordeal i went through with yeosang, we finally managed to get home safely at mingi's apartment.

"please make yourselves comfortable." mingi motioned his hand for yeosang to sit. while wooyoung in the other hand, sat comfortably in the couch as he rested his legs on top of the table.

i turned on a few lamps, giving the room a warm atmosphere. "coffee or tea?" i asked them, making my way to the kitchen.

"i'll have coke." yeosang quickly replied.

"do we have coke—"

mingi interrupted, smiling. "yunho loves cola so i stored a lot in the fridge." he said before going to the bedroom to change.

"how about you wooyoung?" i asked casually. and i was today's old when i realized that he was eyeing me suspiciously.

"wooyoung?" i asked. "something wrong?"

putting a finger to his chin, he asked. "you walk around here comfortably and mingi stores cola in the fridge for you."

"and so?" i asked, getting a cola in the fridge.

"it's like you know every corner of this place." wooyoung added.

handing the ice cold cola to yeosang, i told wooyoung; "i am asking you what drink do you want." i sighed, trying to avoid the topic.

i know where this is going. i thought, waiting for his answer.

"i'll have milk." wooyoung finally replied. "with honey. just don't add too much." he added, making a 'shoo shoo' gesture.

nodding my head, i went to the kitchen and prepared warm milk. while at it, wooyoung asked; "what are we going to talk about anyway? is it really important?"

"it is." yeosang answered on my stead. "the truth is, the statements we filed were incomplete." he added.

"what the—?!" wooyoung's eyes doubled in size, lips slightly parted in shock. "YOU KNOW THAT LYING IN YOUR FILED STATEMENT IS A CRIME—"

"we did not lie wooyoung!" i exclaimed loudly enough to stop him from screaming.

he's been screaming for nearly half an hour and i'm tired of it. i thought to myself as i remembered what happened a few minutes ago.

[ flashback]

"I AM SO PISSED OKAY?! LIKE REALLY PISSED!" wooyoung exclaimed in the front seat while making agitated hand gestures.

mingi— who's driving the car, laughed awkwardly. "wooyoung calm down—"

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH HIM FOR MONTHS! FOR— MONTHS!" he's frustrated and we all know that. "HOW CAN YOU BE CALM MINGI?! HOW?! ARE YOU NOT MAD THAT HE GOT AWAY JUST LIKE THAT?!"

mingi pursed his lips. "well of course i'm upset—"

"SEE?!" wooyoung shrugged. "THAT DAMN KIM HONGJOONG!"

yeosang and i exchanged glances, we couldn't help it but sigh.

[ end of flashback ]

"we did not lie okay?" i sighed, walking to his spot slowly, avoiding to spill the milk i just made.

yeosang agreed, nodding his head. "we just didn't include the details. the reason why we're all gathered here is to expound those unmentioned details."

i gave the milk to wooyoung and sat at the single couch next to him.

mingi finally got out of the bedroom, wearing a new set of pajamas. he was towel drying his hair and face when he asked; "hun, did you see my—" and he paused when he realized that i'm with yeosang and wooyoung.

SONG MINGI?!!! i thought, shocked. my eyes widened as i looked at the two guests' reaction.

mingi blinked his eyes multiple times and awkwardly laughed. "sh-shit." he scratched his head, giving me an apologetic look and a shrug.

i sighed as i rubbed my face.

"what." yeosang was shocked. "please tell me that my ears are lying."

brushing my hair back, i heaved out an exhausted sigh. "no they're not."

"whaaaAAAAAAAAAT?!" wooyoung's back at it again. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE DATING!"

mingi laughed awkwardly shaking his hands. "no no no." he sheepishly laughed, cheeks starting to turn pink. "we're—"

"we're a couple okay?!" i exclaimed while i buried my face in my palms. "can we please talk about something else? like something important?"

ugh~ this is embarrassing. i thought, trying to muffle my screams.

"yeah. what is it by the way." mingi asked as he took a seat next to mine and patted my back gently, comforting me.

yeosang began speaking. "i'll go briefly but with impact."

"sure." mingi replied, tapping on my shoulder for me to start listening to yeosang.

i brought my hands down and nodded my head at yeosang.

yeosang pursed his lips and sighed. "hongjoong killed the mayor."

wooyoung being wooyoung, he— "WHAT?!—"

"wooyoung, let them finish first." mingi interrupted him by grabbing his shoulders.

wooyoung nodded his head and apologized.

"hongjoong didn't kidnap us because we were following him." yeosang explained. "it was because we saw what happened last night. kim hongjoong— killed— the mayor— himself."

"it's as if he knew that we saw everything that's why he didn't mind us following him—"

"excuse me." wooyoung politely interrupted. "hongjoong knew you were following him?"

i nodded my head. "i was really surprised when he managed to spot me from a distance. i was holding my camera back then and when i was about to take a shot, he just suddenly turned around to look at my camera and smiled."

"just how far were you?" mingi worriedly asked. "maybe you were just near—"

"no no no no." i interrupted quickly. "i was at the rooftop that time. and the building that i was in was a few more buildings away from him."

yeosang nodded his head. "he managed to detect us from that range and it terrifies me."

shocked, both mingi and wooyoung blinked their eyes and sighed; "that's sick."

----------------------------------------------