four.

----------------------------------------------

Y U N H O

"but still, it doesn't make any sense." mingi said right after yeosang's tale. "why would he kill the mayor in the first place?"

"maybe because he wants to be a mayor and take over the city?" i suggested.

"no. that's not it." wooyoung interrupted, furrowing his eyebrows. "there must be a deeper reason and i can feel it." he added, putting a finger on his chin.

"and i'm still thinking about who called chief." mingi pouted. "could it be a judge? a politician?"

"it is a politician you dummy." i interrupted. "you mentioned that he said 'your honor' right?"

mingi pouted. "right."

yeosang sighed, rubbing his face. "all of this doesn't make any sense."

out of frustration, wooyoung yelled. "YAAAAAAAAH! KIM HONGJOOOONG!"

----------------------------------------------

H O N G J O O N G

ugh~ it's so hot~ i thought, wriggling on top of my bed. the sweat's not helping at all so i decided to get up.

opening my eyes, i whined as my eyes squinted at the bright sunlight entering the huge window. groaning, i found myself in my apartment wearing different clothes.

did i pass out? i thought, looking around. as i expected, i saw san sitting by the table nearby— sleeping. a huge pillow is trapped around his tight hug, chin resting on top of the pillow.

waking him up, i spoke. "san."

he didn't bother to flinch.

"san—ah." i said, grabbing an extra pillow. "wake up." i added, throwing the pillow at him.

san lets out a small jump, startled. "h-hyung..." he stuttered, fixing his glasses. rubbing his eyes, he stood up and approached me. "are you okay now?"

"did you undress me?" was my first question, raising an eyebrow at him.

san furrowed his eyebrows. "of course? i had to!" he exclaimed. "and it's not what you think, i have no plans jumping on you."

"i did not ask you about that. i just asked you if you were the one who undressed me and changed my clothes."

flustered, he looked away and mumbled. "well yeah..." he pouted, scratching the back of his head. "but it's not what you think!" he exclaimed, pouting.

i nodded my head and sighed. "i know i know. what happened? why am i here, not at the mansion?"

"well you passed out." san said. "actually, i don't know. i was actually confused. i thought you were just sleeping in the car. but when i checked on you, your heart rate dropped."

"huh?" i made a face. "i wasn't dying, whenever someone sleeps, their heart rate naturally drops."

"but hyung, you didn't move when i shook you back and forth." san explained. "i also tried to pinch you but you didn't react. so i had to take you to the apartment since it's close."

"did you call a doctor?"

san remained quiet for a while. "yeeeeeet~ here you are still scared of doctors. of course not." he teased, i thought that he said yes .