twenty six.

————————————————————————————
S E O N G H W A

i was told to do well in my training and studies especially that it was hongjoong himself who got me in to this. there are expectations of me not just as this family's house doctor but also as a future member of this family.

"that's all for today's discussion." junyoung concluded, closing the book he's holding. "meet me after class so i can lend you a gun to practice on. make sure to practice by yourselves with today's discussion in mind. any questions?"

hesitating, i thought: i have to participative once in a while and also...

"i have a question." i said, raising a hand.

junyoung seemed curious. raising an eyebrow, he replied. "yes mister park?"

"aside from serving the family, protecting the boss is also our top priority. but are the circulating rumors have to do with anything in protecting hongjoong?" i asked. some were shocked on how i addressed hongjoong by his first name at the end.

"well that's..." junyoung began, scratching his head. "one is hongjoong is prone to danger such as assassinations and kidnappings that's why. there are a lot of rumors about hongjoong and maybe one of them has to do with protecting him."

"and that rumor is?"

the truth is, i just want to hear about the rumor. there's a rumor circling around the villa and i heard them from the servants. i just want to know what is it. i want to know hongjoong more. i thought, waiting for his answer.

"uuh... you see..." junyoung made awkward hand gestures. "some already know about this but hongjoong can be a total hooker sometimes. he flirts and sleeps with people left to right. the rumor you must be talking about is the one when he slept with a maid."

"he slept with a maid?"

"that happens pretty often but yeah there are countless of rumors of him sleeping with the maids." junyoung awkwardly laughed in the end. "i think that was unnecessary for me to tell but are there any more questions?"

i couldn't ask anything. it got awkward for me and i thought that junyoung seemed uncomfortable answering my question. i felt bad about that.

the schedule ended and i got out of the room as i make my way back to the clinic to study. the clinic and dormitories are located next to the mountain where the manor was at. that means we need to take car ride to get there and travel from one mountain to another. if you're gifted enough to know horseback riding then you can get around here with a horse.

walking by myself, junyoung came running at me and greeted. "hey man."

"oh hi."

"what was that question earlier?" junyoung raised an eyebrow. "what was that for?"

"oh nothing." i replied immediately. "i just heard some gossips around but couldn't figure out what it is. so i thought i'd know it from you." i added honestly.

he sighed. "you should discuss it with him when it comes to topics like this." and he patted my shoulders. "i'm not here to scold you but i'm here to tell you something. you're dismissed and excused in the remaining schedules. hongjoong wants to take you with him somewhere."