Breakfast As A Family

"Ah, bunny, you look a lot better," Todoroki said as he set a plate full of bacon and eggs in front of me. "I was getting worried. You didn't get out of bed for three days," he continued. We all sat around the dining table, and when I say we, I mean Todoroki, Bakugou, Kouki, and I. Our family. It wasn't a perfect one. I mean, if Todoroki disappeared THEN this would be a perfect family.

Todoroki sat down beside me and put his hand on my thigh. Ugh, disgusting. I wanted to shake it off but that would only make Todoroki mad. Bakugou sat in front of me while kouki sat beside of Bakugou. "How're those legs of your's, kouki?" Todoroki asked. "Better," he said, smiling brightly.

"But young master, I'm more worried about that arm of your's," he said with that gentle smile never leaving his face. "I'll be fine kouki, don't worry about me," Todoroki said with a smile. For the longest of times I thought Todoroki was this emotionless guy who had a rough childhood. Never did I though that he'd turn into this monster. I guess some people just have amazing poker faces.

I sighed and Todoroki snapped his head toward me. "You okay bunny?" He asked. I force a giggle out and say, "I'm fine." He smiled at me and continued his conversation with kouki. I let their conversation slide from my mind, drowning them out.

I was snapped out of my daydream when Todoroki nudged the sleeve of my shirt, "don't you agree bunny?" I pressed my lips together to make a line. "Y..yeah?" I say, going along with it. "Haha, see, told ya," Todoroki said pridefully. Yeeeah, I have no idea what's going on.

"HEY, THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR!! SHE WAS ZONING OUT. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" Bakugou yelled. Wow, accurate. "Doesn't matter, she agreed," Todoroki smirked teasingly. Bakugou slammed his fists on the table and continued yelling, "IT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT!!" I stared at them blankly. "So would anyone like to fill me in?" I ask.

Kouki smiled and said, "Todoroki wants to watch The Little Mermaid, you know, that one Disney movie about a mermaid, while bakugou wants to watch The Shining, that one Stephen King book that was turned into a scary movie. You just agreed to watching the little mermaid." I mouth the words oh as Todoroki continued fighting.

"So what did you agree on watching?" I ask kouki, yelling so he could hear me. "Oh, I didn't vote. I didn't want to be in the argument," kouki responded. I nod my head then continued eating, listening to the dynamic duo fight over a stupid movie. I chuckle at their childish behavior and take a big bite out of the bacon.

For the rest of the day we took turns picking out movies to watch. I went first because Todoroki demanded that I did. I picked my favorite movie.

After me, Todoroki went. He chose the little mermaid, obviously. He said he liked y/n's personality. "She doesn't take shit from her old man," were his exact words. (It was an audio on tiktok lol)

Next was kouki. He insisted bakugou going before him but Todoroki wouldn't allow it. After awhile, Kouki didn't pick a movie, instead he picked a show. We watched two episodes of black butler, but Todoroki and Bakugou were constantly at each other's throats and because of that, bakugou had a sour mood until it was his turn.

Bakugou picked the shining. He seemed to oddly enjoy it which was scary. He had an eerie smile on, him and Todoroki both. Kouki seemed concentrated on the movie but it was hard for me to concentrate on it because of the aura the two were giving off.

I eventually pretended to fall asleep on Todoroki. Once he felt someone on top of him, he suddenly snapped back to reality again. He smiled at my "sleeping form." He rubbed my head and instead of watching the movie, he watched me.

Finally the movie was over and Todoroki carried me up to my room. He tucked me in and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry for scaring you bunny. So bad that you had to pretend to sleep," Todoroki said, breaking the silence.

God dammit Todoroki. "How'd ya know I was faking it?" I ask. He chuckled and said, "I know you inside and out baby. I know when you're faking." He kissed my forehead and laid in bed beside me. I tense up as he wrapped his arms around me. I wanted to cry because of everything this demon had done to me. But I didn't.

"Soooo, about what you said back there," Todoroki said. "Back where?" I ask, shaking. "With momo," he said excitedly. I tense up by hearing her name. I think I know where this is going. I look at him with pure hatred in my eyes. "You look hot when you're angry," he said teasingly. I just scoffed and turned my head away from him.

"Come on bunny, have sex with me," he said in a seductive tone. "No," I say without hesitation. "But you gave me consent back there," he said with puppy eyes. I sigh. So much hurt inside me. I'm at my lowest. Maybe sex could take my mind off it.

Sex with bakugou, not this fucking monster though. "No," I say again. He started kissing my neck. "Come on baby, I can take your mind off of it all," he whispered in my ear. I could feel him smiling.

Shit, this guy is scary. I swear he can read my mind. I just hope he didn't read the part with bakugou. A soft moan left my mouth as he kissed a certain part on my neck. My face instantly grew red and I threw him off me. "No," I say again. He laughed seductively as he climbed on top of me.

"No," I say again as I try and push him off. He didn't move, instead he started kissing my neck again, trying to find the sensitive area. I continuously tried to push him off while yelling, "consent." He finally laughed and got off me. "Bunny-Chan, you have the best reactions," he said while continuing to laugh. This bitch.

"Come on bunny, give me consent," he started whining like a child. "I'll give you anything you want," he continued. My ears perked up at the word anything. "Anything?" I ask with a mischievous smirk. "With a few standards of course," he said.

"Let me go," I say. "Ha, no," he said. Eh, worth a shot. "Okay okay, don't kill anyone ever again. I don't care who it is, what situation you're in, you're never allowed to kill. You also can't make anyone else do it for you, like me or your bodyguards," I say. He thought about it for a minute. "That'll be hard buuuut, deal," Todoroki said as a big smirk formed upon his lips.