Disgrace

My eyes fluster open from the bright sun. I shield my face from the bright thing. I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't want to see todoroki. I look beside me and kouki was gone.

My legs throbbed from the pressure I had put on them yesterday. I pull myself up to a sitting position without moving my legs. Great, I won't ever get my legs fixed. Todoroki said he'd fix them when I'm trust worthy. After yesterday I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

I wanted to cry again but I stop myself. I cried like 50 times yesterday. I think that's the most I've ever cried in my life. I felt like garbage. I had my hopes up so high yesterday but in the end I only got bakugou hurt and my cat missing.

I sigh as I just sit there thinking. The only thing I can do with broken legs is think. My thought wondered to a certain object. The knife. I look under the pillow and it was still there. I sigh in relief.

A few minutes had passed before I heard a knock on the door. I tense up. Todoroki walked in with a tray in hand. I froze. I didn't to be with todoroki all alone. He walked over to me with a monotoned look on his face.

He put the tray on my lap and pulled up a chair beside my bed. I looked at the food. It was scrambled eggs with a side of toast with some green goop on it. I look up at todoroki and he was staring at the ground. I decide not to pick a fight and eat the toast with mysterious goop on it. I take a bite and I immediately recognize the goop. Avocado. It was pretty good.

I eat the rest of the food and then awkward silence filled the room. I was scared and I wanted Kouki by my side. Todoroki finally looked up from the ground and started speaking, "I gave you everything, why do you still want to leave." He sounded betrayed and hurt. I choose my words wisely and speak, "because the only thing I want is freedom."

{todoroki's pov}

Freedom huh? That's the only thing I can't offer. That's the only thing I can't give you. I drop my head again. "You're a piece of shit," I mumble to you. You look at me with teary eyes. "Huh," you say weakly. I look at you. "You heard me bitch," I say louder. You looked hurt by my words. "You're weak," I spat out angrily.

A few tears had fallen from your eyes but yet you didn't say anything. You just looked down and listened to my words. "You're selfish and you're a monster," I stared screaming at you. "You just use me and break my heart," I let a few angry tears spill.

"If you don't love me then tell me. Stop playing with my heart," I couldn't stop yelling. You hurt me bunny. You hurt me so badly. It feels like I'm drowning. "You're a bitch!" I say. You're sobs became loud and two heavy waterfalls fell from your eyes. Your sobs were loud, I could barely hear myself think. "Shut up y/n!" I yell. You try to calm yourself but fail to do so. "Shut the fuck up and listen to me," I couldn't stop myself from yelling. You broke my heart. "Because of your selfishness you got everyone killed! Midoriya, mineta, and now bakugou! When're you going to stop. How many more people have to die because of you!" My yelling became out of control.

You scream a loud pitch scream and cover your ears. "Stop, just stop," you mumble to yourself. Your face was a deep shade of red, your eyes were puffy, and you couldn't stop gasping for air. "And on top of that you made your parents go crazy! Y/n L/n, you're a disgrace!" I yell.

Kouki slammed the door open and said, "master todoroki, that's enough." He was firm and he held a little tent of anger in his tone. He sounded like a parent scolding their child. I scoff and storm out of the room.

I walk down the stairs and into the basement. There tied up in a chair was bakugou. I looked at him with hatred. I can't wait until he wakes up cause he has another thing coming. I sit on a chair across from bakugou's limp body. I wanted to kill him right then and there but I restrain myself. It'll be more fun to torture him.

I couldn't stop thinking about you. How I left you in that room in your state. I felt horrible. I didn't mean anything I said. I was just trying to make you feel my pain. The way you feel right now is the way I feel but x 100. It was just your punishment for running off. I didn't mean any of it.

{y/n's pov}

Todoroki stormed off and left me and kouki in that room together. My eyes burned and my heart raced. I am a piece of shit. I am responsible for people's death. I'm a disgrace. I remove my hands from my ears and wipe my tears.

Kouki came over to me and spoke delicately, "are you alright?" No, I wasn't. Guilt weighed me down. It made me feel horrible. "Yeah," I whisper. He looked at me. He seemed to be thinking. "You're a horrible lier," he says sympathetically. I look at him with puffy eyes. "I feel like shit," I say honestly. Kouki smiles weakly and says, "language miss L/n." I chuckle which made kouki's smile seem more real.

I drop my head and truthfully say, "maybe if I were gone then nobody else would have to die." Kouki looked at me for a while. "You have a knife under your pillow," he said seriously. I look at him, shocked by his words. He was right. I did have a knife under my pillow. Temptation washed over me.

I grab the knife and held it to my wrist. If I cut deep enough I'll die from blood lost. If I die no one else will. It's a sacrifice worth risking. The cold blade touched my skin. Newly formed tears began to fall. My eye sight began to blur. Kouki looked at me with suspense in his eyes.

My hands were shaking violently. I can't do it. I'm too weak. I sigh. Kouki takes the knife from me. I stare at him curiously. He smiles at me. "See, if you wanted to die then you would've killed yourself. That means you don't want to die deep down." He says. "Now promise me you won't die on me, you mean too much to me." His word made my heart warm. I start heavily crying. "I promise," I say in between sobs. He gave me a genuine smile and kisses me on the top of the head.

{kouki's pov}

After I had managed to calm you down a bit I hand you back the knife and you stick it back under your pillow. I get up and take my leave. I started cleaning up the house a bit. My mind wondered a bit until I thought of you. Todoroki claimed he loved you. That bastard. If you were mine then I would've made sure there was a smile on your face at all times. It didn't matter anyways, you were 15 and I was 22.

I sigh. I'd give anything to see your smile again. I stop cleaning and go in the art room. I grab a sketch book, a couple of pencils, pens, colored pencils, markers, a pencil sharpener, and erasers. I put them all in a pencil case and go to your room.

I open the door and you were on the bed with your head down. I hated seeing you like this. I walk up to you and hand you the bag and sketch book. You looked at me while grabbing the items. I smile and say, "it's for when you're bored, make sure master todoroki doesn't find out." Todoroki didn't like the idea of you having anything sharp. You smile at me which warms my heart.

I look over at the piano while you follow my gaze. "Can you play for me?" I ask while looking back at you. Your smile only widens as you nod violently. I smile and pick you up. I place you on the stool. "Any suggestions?" You say while turning your head to look at me. "Anything you'd like dear," I say while I cleaned up your room a little.

You crack your knuckles before placing your delicate fingers on the keys. I immediately recognize the song. It was from the twilight saga, Edward's lullaby that he made for Bella.

Once you were finished I smile and lightly clap my hands. You blush at my action. So cute. "So I take it you're one for romance?" I say teasingly. She blushes even more. "Not really, but for some reason twilight appealed to me. It's probably because I'm a sap for hot vampires," you giggle by your words. I smile at you and carry you back to the bed. You immediately started drawing.

"It feels so good to draw again," you say while you stared at your sketch. It wasn't even finished and it already looked amazing. Wow y/n, you're so talented. I look at you in a daze. I know you're todoroki's but could you ever be mine one day?