The Great Escape

"Bakugou," I say just above a whisper. "What," he said annoyed. "I can't leave without my cat." I say. There wasn't a sound for a good minute. Bakugou seemed to be deep in thought. "Ugh," he said as he set me on the bed. He picked up the black creature and handed it to me. "If we get caught because of that thing," bakugou said and picked me up. I held onto my cat for dear life.

Bakugou carries me out of the room. We both crouched down and both were on high alert. We made it down a bunch of massive hallways until the stairs were in sight.

The stairs were the most open area so if we were to get caught, here would be the place. I sighed anxiously which made bakugou look at me. Man, he had really strong arms, he carried me all this way and not a bead of sweat from him.

We crept down the stairs. Each step lead out a big croak. My heart stopped every time it made a noise. I could feel myself shaking. Once at the bottom bakugou turned the opposite way from where the door was. I look at him with confusion on my face but he ignored me.

We made it to an old looking office. Bakugou set me down and closed the door behind him. He was huffing, trying to get his energy back. "You're heavier then you look," bakugou said in between huffs. "Why couldn't we go through front door?" I ask. He looks at me, his patience running thin. "There's a guard on the other side of the door," he said in annoyance. He acts like I was supposed to know that.

He picks me up again and carries me out the window. My leg banged against the side of the window on my way out. I let out a little croak, trying to keep myself from crying.

We crept through the woods with leaves and sticks crunching under us. End of Autumn, it was still summer when todoroki kidnapped me. My heart was racing. It was finally over. I'm free. It took everything in me not to cry of happiness. I can't cry in front of bakugou.

Once far enough away bakugou stopped crouching and started running. each step made my broken legs bounce. I wanted to cry out it pain but I stopped myself. Bakugou saw my distressed figure and stopped running. He made a tsk sound. He seemed annoyed.

We walked in silence, both of us were deep in thought. Every crunch of the leaves indicated another step of freedom. Everything went blurry. Was I passing out? I felt sharp pains shoot through my legs. I couldn't keep quiet. I yelled in agony. It took me a minute to realize I was on the ground. Did bakugou drop me?

I see my beautiful cat run into the distance. I reach out for him as he runs. He soon wasn't in sight anymore and hot tears began to spill from my eyes. "Come back," I weakly whisper. He was the only thing I had left of my parents.

{todoroki's pov}

I go back to my bunny's room, I held a little dessert in my hand for her. Once at the door I see my guard on the ground and the door busted. My heart dropped, my body froze. Oh dear lord. I run into the room, dropping the delicious treat on the ground. You weren't there. You weren't there. You weren't there. Fuck. I could feel myself on the verge of tears. "Fuck!" I scream while falling to the floor. My body boiled with so many emotions. The ones I felt most were fear and anger.

Kouki walks in, hearing my cry of agony. It doesn't take him long to put the pieces together. Guard down, door busted, you gone. Anyone could figure that out. You had escaped. You finally got your freedom. But you're an idiot to think I'd give up so easily.

I run over to the security room and look through the security footage. That damn bakugou. He fucking found me. He followed us here. He took you away from me. I started laughing maniacally. Okay bakugou, you wanna play, let's play.

I see the direction you two headed off to from my outside cameras. I run to the garage and grab my motorcycle. I start the engine and drive off, not even bothering to put on a helmet. I have to get back what is mine. Dear bakugou, you've made a big mistake.

Once close enough I hop off my motorcycle so I wouldn't bring any attention to myself. I speed walk through the woods. I froze every step under me so you wouldn't be able to hear the leaves crunch.

Finally you were in sight. That damn bakugou was touching my property. She belongs to me and you're a fool to think otherwise. I go up to them and grab bakugou by the neck and sling him down. He fell and in the process he dropped you. Silly bunny, you're mine.

{y/n's pov}

I look back to see bakugou on the ground and todoroki hovering over him. Damn, so close to freedom. My eye sight went blurry and now all I could see were their silhouettes. I see them fighting. Al I could see was ice and fire. I could hear loud booms from bakugou's explosive quirk. But soon all that fell silent. I couldn't see. Did bakugou win or did todoroki?

The pain in my legs were unbearable. I felt like sleeping but I forced myself to stay awake. I'm useless. I can't do anything. I start crawling. Each time my leg scooted on the ground I would yelp in pain. There was only one thing on my mind. Freedom. If I have to suffer through this paint then it's worth it. I'll make it. I have to. I didn't come so close just for me to lose.

I then feel someone carry me bridal style. "No," I say while trying to squirm out of their embrace. I can't risk it being todoroki. I just can't. I can't go back, not after I'm so close. I can't imagine the punishment.

I drop to the ground again and I let another big yelp out. At this point my face were covered in tears. I'm not about to be defeated. I can't see anything. Everything is too blurry. I want to sleep but I have to keep myself awake.

If bakugou had won then I'm sure he would've said something. This person wanted me to not know who they were. This person is in fact todoroki. Bakugou had lost and it's all my fault. Bakugou was dead and it's all because of me. Guilt weighed me down. Midoriya died because of me. Mineta died because of me. Bakugou died because of me. How many more people have to die because of me? I can't take this guilt anymore.

My sobs were loud and I could feel eyes on me. They were watching as I crawled for my life. Each drag only made my vision go blurrier and my sobs grow louder. "You look pathetic," the familiar voice laughed. That voice, it was so familiar. It made my heart sink. That person was in fact todoroki.