Like Father Like Son part 2

{kouki's pov}
⚠️trigger warning⚠️

My father grabbed a knife. It was quite plain compared to Todoroki's torturing methods. Probably because Todoroki did have a more messed up mind. That gave me some sort of condolence. The pain I was about to feel is way less then what I would feel if I were with Todoroki. I have to keep that in mind while going through this whole thing.

I let out a shaky sigh and put on a smile as tears began to flood my eyes. My father gave me a weak smile as he raised the knife over my leg and began stabbing it repeatedly. I let out a traumatic scream. The knife went up and down and each time in went through flesh I would let out another scream. I began to shake uncontrollably. I wanted to so badly get out of these restraints but I couldn't. I was trapped. Stuck.

I unconsciously stopped screaming and began holding my breath. My throat felt dry and hoarse but this was only the beginning. My face began to grow hot and red from the lack of oxygen but yet I couldn't let go of my breath. It felt like something was holding me back. tears streamed from my eyes and soaked my cheeks.

Everything began to spin. I felt dizzy. My stomach turned. I felt like vomiting. But yet, I still held my breath. Why though? I can't breathe. I wanted to breathe so badly but I still held my breath as my father continuously stabbed my leg. Black spots began to blur my vision. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

All of a sudden a loud pitch scream broke me. I could finally breathe again. I quickly looked around to see where the scream came from. It was from the tied up woman, which was to be expected. She was staring at something. I followed her gaze and it just so happened to land on my legs. As soon as I saw my own legs, I let out a scream too.

It was a damn pool of blood. My blood. It stained the mattress and spilled onto the floor. But that wasn't the worse part. My legs were swollen. Each stab swelled instantly. Puss and blood oozed out of it. It looked infected and gross but it didn't make sense. Could things really get this infected even after the wound was inflicted? I then noticed the knife my dad was using.

It was rusted beyond belief. Weird stains covered it. It didn't even look sharp anymore. If I were to get stabbed with that then yeah, my wounds would get infected instantly. I didn't want to look at my dad because no matter his expression, it would scar me, but I looked anyways. I needed to know his emotions while he was doing this to me.

Tears streamed down his face. He had his eyes shut and his head turned away from my legs. That made me mad. This bastard was stabbing me but he can't even be bothered to look where he was stabbing. What if he missed my leg. What if he stabbed too high and got the.. area. Out off instinct I yelled, "DAD, STOP!" I meant for it to sound demanding but it came out as begging.

He stopped and looked at me in the eyes. "Dad, please stop," I pleaded. Oh but to wish it was that easy is foolish thinking. His eyes showed guilt as he impaled my hand with the same, rusty knife. The woman and I screamed in unison. I couldn't handle this pain anymore. The will of death slowly took over my body. I just wanna die. I want this all to be over with. I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever.

But sure enough death didn't take over. My stupid body still had to fight for survival. If only it knew that I was done. I gave up. I gave up on life. This deep feeling clung to my chest. It was heavy. Why isn't the woman saving me? I'm going through all this pain for her and all she can do is scream and cry about it. She can save me by saying she'll take my spot but she won't because she's selfish. Something boiled inside of me. The feeling was familiar. It was hatred. I really hated this woman.