Another Date

A/n: 100k reads🥺 thank you all so much😭 I'll post two parts right now just for you guys❤️
{y/n's pov}

We had all just finished our meal so now we sat in awkward silence. I cleared my throat and said, "I'll do the dishes." Todoroki gave me a small smile before saying, "oh no no dear, princesses don't do dishes. Bakugou, you're living here rent free, you should do the dishes." Bakugou growled before yelling, "DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WANNA LIVE HERE!! AND I COULDN'T DO IT EVEN IF I WANTED TO!! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT MY WRISTS!?"

"Todoroki, it's really not a problem for me to do the dishes," I say sweetly to him. Todoroki let out a soft chuckle, "I was only kidding bakugou, you don't need to get so worked up." Did he just ignore me!? That son a bitch! "Ugh," I groan. This made both boys look at me. "Todoroki, please just let me do the dishes," I say sweetly but slightly annoyed. He seemed to think for a while before saying, "it's okay princess, I'll do it." And at the he got up, grabbed everyone's dishes, and headed off to the kitchen.

Me and bakugou sat in silence as one of the guards stared daggers at us. A few minutes passed before todoroki came back into the room. He gave both of us a sweet smile. "Well, it's time for the two of you to head back to your rooms," todoroki says in a gentle tone.

The guard grabbed bakugou and practically dragged him away as bakugou yelled curse words at him. Todoroki smiled sweetly at me before pushing my wheelchair back to my room.

Once I entered the familiar room todoroki gave me a soft but weak smile. "So what was the phone call about," I asked while trying to break the awkward silence. Todoroki let out a big sigh as he knelt down to my height, "don't worry about it princess. It was just some family drama." Curiosity took over me so I continued digging for details, "anything specific you could tell me?" He let a sigh and said, "it was just my father. He wants me to come home now to do some more training. But don't worry bunny, I'll be back before our date." I almost felt sorry for him. "Why don't you get ready for our date tonight," todoroki said as he pinched my cheek.

Todoroki walked over to the closet and looked through the clothes. "A..are you going to dress me?" I asked while staring at him. He looked back at me and said, "well yeah, you can't exactly dress yourself at the moment." My body shook. He's not the best at restraining himself so I rather him not see me partly naked.

"B..but I want you to be surprised by my outfit," I say in my most innocent voice. A light shade of pink dusted his face as he gave me a soft smile. "Alright then, I'll bring one of the guards up here to help you," he said kindly before walking over to me.

He kissed the top of my head and left the room. I sighed in relief. I roll over to my closet and didn't recognize any of the clothes. Did todoroki really go on random shopping sprees just for me. Oh how romantic (sarcasm). I roll my eyes and look through the clothes. They were all mostly in my style which was nice.

I then roll over to my dresser. I open my pants drawer to only be met with skirts. Ew, gross. I can't wait to go back to pants. My eyes quickly darted to the door once I heard it creak open. In came a buff man. I give him a soft but awkward smile.

{time skip}

After a nice shower I was left in front of my closet with a towel over my body. I sat in my wheelchair as the guard every so often picked out a shirt and showed it to me. I shook my head no on every one of them. They were all too revealing. What happened to hoodies and sweatpants?