It's a plan

{y/n's pov}

After we were all fed we walked home in groups. Each group was led by a teacher. My group was led by Present Mic. He talked to us all and it was kind of nice not be left alone with my thoughts.  My stop was the third one. Present Mic waited for me to get inside before leaving and dropping off the rest of the students.

Once inside my mom and dad were in the living room watching tv. "How'd it go sweetie?" My mom asked. "Unsuccessful," I say dreadfully. "Don't worry, you'll find him." My dad spoke positively. I hated how my parents were so optimistic. I knew midoriya was dead. I could feel it. I had a feeling who was on the other line when I called him the other night. I just wish I knew it sooner. Maybe midoriya wouldn't be gone if I wasn't so oblivious. I knew midoriya wasn't a player but yet I let myself get fooled by the murderer.

I went upstairs and took a shower. It felt nice to be in the warmth. Maybe my outing with todo will help me feel better. The weekend was too far but it gave me time to think of where we could go. It sucked not having his number to make these plans with him but it was fine. I could talk to him during lunch tomorrow.

Once out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to my room. I put on my oversized shirt and f/c panties and hopped into bed. It felt nice laying down after walking for so long. I lay there thinking about how exciting it would be to expose my stalker, also known as my friend's kidnapper, possibly murderer. When that day comes it'll be so exciting to have this over once and for all.

{time skip, mourning}

Beep beep beep
Yay, Tuesday!! What a time to be alive. My cat Senpai was laying on me which made it even more perfect. I didn't want to wake up my sleeping baby but I had to go to school. I managed to slide him off of me without waking him. I tiptoed to the bathroom and all of a sudden the floor creaked. I looked back and my cat shot his head up. Dang it. I was trying not to wake my precious, dark angel. I walk over to him and scratch behind his ear.

After I was done patting the midnight creature I went to my bathroom to get ready. Once completely ready I go downstairs. I grab a pudding cup for breakfast and then take my leave for school.

Once at school I see my friend group that contained Iida, Uraraka, tsu, and I. It used to contain midoriya but he wasn't coming back. We all knew this but none of us wanted to say it. We chatted for a bit before I spotted todo. I excused myself and ran over to him.

"Hi todo!!" I give him a wide smile. A frown was still on his face, "hey." "So about this weekend," I chimed, "where should we go?" He thought for a few seconds before responding, "just be ready by 7 pm on Saturday. I'll have one of my drivers pick you up." He stated. Ha, rich boys and their limos. "Okay but where are we going?" I asked once again. "Let me surprise you." The half and half boy said. "B..but I hate surprises. I'll be thinking about it all week. You really want me to suffer like that?" I moaned in playfully agony. "Maybe," he said. It was a flirty response but with his monotoned voice it didn't sound all that flirty. I giggle, "but I don't even know what to wear." I say while pulling his arm. "A dress or skirt possibly." A dress? He was taking me somewhere expensive. I could definitely tell. On top of that I wasn't really a dress person. I liked more of ripped skinny jeans. "Please don't say it's expensive." He looked at me then looked away. "It's my dad's money, not mine, so you don't have to worry." He said. "Ugh, fine. But I have a question. Do you not like your dad or something?" He stayed quiet for a few moments before responding, "I despise him, I'll tell you the story another time." I showed confusion on my face before smiling wide, "okay!!" I say.