Our date

{y/n's pov}

It was Saturday mourning and I woke up around 9ish. By now the news about mineta has spread. He tried to commit suicide with sleeping pills. I check my phone and look at the latest news. Well this was new. Apparently at 4 am this mourning he passed away.

It saddened me but not as badly as Midoriya'a disappearance. You simply can't save a person who doesn't want to be saved. Well, that's what I would say if I thought he tried to commit suicide but the thing was, I didn't think that. I think this was all staged. I think mineta was murdered and I think I know exactly who it was.

Oh well, now wasn't the time to think about that. I had to get ready for a day out with todo. My heart was pounding. Although I had til 7 pm I decided to get ready now. I knew this could take awhile.

The first thing I did was take a shower and then I ate a granola bar for breakfast. By then 8:30 rolled around. I decided that I wasn't going to wear makeup, I never did anyway so I think it would only make me feel like I was wearing too much. I did my hair in a pretty but natural look. (Idk what your hair looks like so you can style it any way you want). By the time that was over 10:00 was here. I didn't expect it to take so long but oh well, I have til 7.

By now it was time to pick my outfit. I must've tried on about 100 outfits before finding the right one.

 I must've tried on about 100 outfits before finding the right one

^^^ what you're wearing

Okay, but like, why do I actually look hot. I look in the mirror and see a gorgeous woman. Okay, that's not me. The mirror is lying. I turn and look at myself from different angles. My breasts and butt don't look half bad. By now it was noon. I decided to skip lunch. I wasn't hungry. I skip so many meals that my stomach has grown smaller.

I sit at my desk and open my laptop. I decide to watch my favorite anime for the remainder of the time. I lost track of time and by then it was 6:30. I rush up and go to my body mirror. I freshen myself up and go wait outside. I know it was pretty early to wait but it felt really nice out today.

Once I step outside I take a whiff of the fresh air. I had a small bag which contained my wallet, phone, gum, pepper spray, and my house keys.

 I had a small bag which contained my wallet, phone, gum, pepper spray, and my house keys