Top Secret

{kirishima's pov}

I walked home from school with my head down. Everyone crowded me all day which was overwhelming. On top of that, momo went missing. This was all just too much, especially since I'm probably number one suspect for the innocents. Well I guess there's one good thing that came out of this. I have a solid alibi for when momo went missing. I was with the police. That is pretty selfish of me to think that though.

That stupid bastard. I let him hurt someone else. I promised myself that I wouldn't let this happen again. I could feel warm tears roll down my cheeks.

I found myself walking towards the beach. I sat on a big rock and laid down. I let the sound of the waves ease my mind. I should probably be working right now but I'm too stressed. Maybe I should've told the police what I know. Maybe I was being selfish.

No, I can't think like that. I need to know the full truth. The police would just try to cover everything up. I need to find the answers myself. I pull out my phone and look over my very last conversation with bakugou.

Bakubro
Hey, if I go missing keep an eye on todoroki for me, will ya? That guy seriously gives me the creeps.

You(kirishima)
What's that supposed to mean?
Bakugou?
H..hey bakugou, you're worrying me...
Bro?
Please answer me
Read 2 weeks ago

I sigh loudly. I listened to what bakugou said and I've spied on todoroki for a couple weeks now and caught him doing some suspicious stuff. He often goes into the woods but I always end up losing the car cause it goes so fast. In the city traffic it's easy to follow but in a suburb area it's a different story. One time I've stayed in front of the woods, waiting for him to leave, and saw him handing over this sobbing dude over to an older version of the guy.

I even checked the victim's houses, which explains my fingerprints and hair. I didn't see anything suspicious. The only thing I have on him is the sobbing guy and the unexplained visits in the woods. That's not much to go on but I trust bakugou. If he says todoroki is suspicious then I trust his word. I won't give up. I won't give up on my best friend.

Maybe one day I should follow todoroki into the woods. I need a plan. How can I sneak behind him without him seeing me and while trying to keep up with the car. Maybe I could ride a bike. That could potentially work. But what do I even do from there? I don't even know where he's headed to. For all I know he could just be going for some piece and quiet.

I groan and lay on the rock. I close my eyes and listen to the ocean and the seagulls. It was all so calming. I could feel a small smile form on my face as I listen to the sounds. Soon enough I could myself drifting off. It was honestly nice to finally sleep. It feels like forever since I had time to myself like this. I could feel my body slowly shutting down and activating sleep mode.

A/n: this is currently my shortest chapter but idk what else to put