Getting You Ready

{todoroki's pov}

I close the room to your door and pull out my phone. I call a familiar number. It only took two rings until someone picked up. "Hello?" The familiar voice said. "Hello, Dr. Orson?" I reply. "T..todoroki? Do you need something? Why didn't you call my work phone?" I sigh in annoyance. He was asking way too many questions. "Yeah, I need a favor," I say.

"Of course anything," the doctor replied. "How hard is it to get me a private room without anyone seeing me?" I asked. "Impossible. There are people constantly roaming the hospital halls." He said and that annoyed me. "Well you're gonna have to make it happen," I say in annoyance.

"O..okay? May I ask why?" He questioned. "Just listen and get the job done, alright." I say then hang up. People ask too many questions.

I go to my room to put on a shirt. Once that's done I go to check on bakugou. I open the bathroom door to see bakugou not there. I then go to the basement and see nothing. My heart started to race.

I call out for Kouki and he came running towards me. "Where is Bakugou?" I ask angrily. Kouki gave me a warming smile and said, "I gave him his own room." He looked so innocent. I sigh in annoyance. "Where is it," I almost yell. "Follow me," Kouki smiles and I followed.

Soon we made it to a room. I open the door to see bakugou all wrapped up and chained to the bed. He wasn't moving so I assumed he was sleeping. "I didn't tell you to do this!" I yell at kouki. He still kept his nice guy act and said, "I know but if I didn't then he would've died of blood loss." I didn't care if he died. He's a pain. "Plus, imagine how much y/n would forgive and love you," he continued. My eyes widen. I didn't think about that. You would be so happy. I can just imagine the big smile on your face.

"Fine, he can stay here for now. In the meantime, why don't you make something for him to eat." I say. Kouki nods and leaves the room. All of a sudden my phone buzzes. I check to see the message. It was from Dr. Orson.

Dr. Orson:
Be here at 11pm on the dot

Me:
Alright
Read at 5:56pm

Well I better get my little bunny ready then. I walk back to your room to see you drawing. You look up and give me a warm smile. I give you a soft smile and ask, "any suggestions on what you wanna wear?" You give me a puzzled look. "Where's Kouki?" You ask. Kouki. He infuriated me. He's acting out of line. I really have to straighten him up.

"Kouki's busy. I'll be dressing you," I say while giving you a smile. "What's he doing?" You ask in your sweet and delicate voice. I would like for you to drop it. Why does everything have to be about Kouki. I try my best to hide my irritation and say, "he's cooking something for bakugou right now."

You brighten up when I said bakugou's name. Why do you get so happy when I say anyone's name but mine. Why can't you glow every time you see me. Sure you smile but you don't glow. It doesn't make sense. Why would you want to have sex with me when you obviously don't like me.

It hit me. Ha, you're smart. I couldn't help but smile. You were tricking me. Wow, and I fell for it. Well, since you're so smart I'll fix your legs anyways. Consider it a little treat.

I go over to your closet and pick you out something to wear. One of your last day of wearing a skirt. Soon you'll go back to your jeans and sweat pants. I pick something simple for you.