My Flower

{todoroki's pov}

I knock on the front door to momo's house. As I waited for an answer I fix my tie. The black from the tux attracted the sun which burned my back but it'll be worth it soon enough. After awhile momo answered the door. I greeted her with a smile which she gave me a bashful smile in return.

I wrap my arm around her's and led her to our spot. I took her to McDonald's. Her face plastered with confusion. She looked at me and asked, "h..here? Of all places?" I gave her a smile. "I hope you don't think of me as cheap but I wanted to bring you to a place you've never been before," I say as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. She blushed and broke eye contact.

We ordered our food. I got a large caramel frappe with no whipped cream and medium fries and momo got a 6 piece chicken nuggets, large sweet tea, and medium fries. "Hey momo dear, why don't you go find us seats while I wait for the food," I say. She nods and walks off.

Soon enough the kind man handed me the food  and I went to go find momo. I spot her at a two seater near a window. I smile at her and sit down. We dig into our food right away. I swear, commoner food wasn't the best but I'd kill for some McDonald's fries.

"So todoroki," momo said while breaking the silence, "why'd you ask me to go on a date? I mean, out of everyone in the class, why me?" She asked with wet eyes. I gave her a sweet smile and cup her face in my hands. "Momo, my flower, I choose you. I'll choose you over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you," I say as I look into her big button eyes. (Found the quote on Pinterest)

Her face turned a cherry red. I giggle at her reaction. "Well shall we be on our way then?" I ask as I hold out my hand for her to grab. She nods and takes my hand. I grabbed all the food in my free hand and throw it away.

We walked out of the building hand in hand. We walked along the crowded streets. "So the food was crap right?" I ask through chuckles as I looked at momo. He face became a slight pink as she said, "yeah, it was. But it was strangely fun. I've never done something like that before and it was a little thrilling." Her honey like voice rang through my ears. "What's something else you've never done?" I ask as I look at her. She thought for a moment then said, "I can't really think of anything. I've never really done anything a commoner would do." A smile appeared on my face as I said, "I have the perfect idea."

I dragged her along the busy streets until we got to my house. I told her to wait outside as I went in. I went to my room and grabbed a bag and then went to the kitchen, grabbed something, then stuffed it into the bag. I made extra sure that no one saw me as I walked out the front door. Outside I was met with momo waiting patiently. I gave her a gentle smile and took her hand. I walked her to a remote beach.

We sat in the sand as the sun began to set. She gave me a confused look and said, "t..todoroki? I don't understand. I've been to the beach plenty of times and what's in that bag of your's?" I gave her a sweet smile and said, "momo my flower, you may have been to the beach before but there's a twist." Her confused look still stained her face.

I chuckle a little and pull an object out of my bag. "A..alcohol?" She questioned. I shook my head vigorously and pulled two cups from the bag. "How were you able to sneak that from your house? Don't your parents keep a lock on the alcohol cabinet?" She asked still confused. I giggle and say, "maybe most parents do that but my father doesn't care about what I do."

She gave a confused nod as I opened the alcohol bottle. I pour the liquid into the two cups and hand one to her. She takes it but doesn't take a sip. "This isn't really a commoner thing, I can see just about anyone doing it actually, but I though it was nice. And you look like the type to not drink alcohol," I say as I take a sip from my drink. I looked at her and instantly try to take back what I said, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I've never drank alcohol before, this is my first time.(he's lying btw) I just thought if I were to ever try it, I'd like for my first time to be with you, ya know? Cause you're special to me." I nervously smile at her and her mood seems to lighten a bit.

She took a sip from her drink and instantly began coughing. "Ewewewewew!!" She squealed. I laugh and say, "it's not THAT bad." She nervously laughed then began drinking her drink again. She had discomfort on her face as she drank the drink. I could tell she was only suffering through the bad taste for me which was really nice of her.

She soon finished her drink so I offered her another glass. She nodded her head but I knew she was doing this just so she could seem cool in front of me. I poured her cup and she began chugging it down. "Woah there flower, I don't want you getting a tummy ache," I say as I let out a giggle. She lowered her cup from her lips and she grew red from embarrassment.

Even though I have only taken a sip of my drink, I could still feel a bit tipsy. That was odd. I've never felt this tipsy after a single sip. I instantly knew why I felt like this. My lack of sleep. A yawn escaped my lips. I looked at momo and she was already holding her cup out to me, indicating for me to refill her cup. I gave her a soft smile and fill her cup for the third time.

She took it all on one go and held her cup out once more. I looked at her questioningly. I knew she was trying to impress me but I didn't think she'd go this far. "No, that's enough for you my little addict," I giggle as I put the glass away. She gave me a pouty face and crossed her arms. I giggle again and then kiss her cheek. "You're so cute," I say. Her face quickly turned red.

All of a sudden she let out a little hic. She quickly covered her mouth and said, "excuse me." She was getting drunk, I could tell. Three cups were a lot for a first timer. Especially since I didn't give her shots like I was supposed to. Oops, my bad. "Hey todoroki, wanna skinny dip?" She asked as she looked at the sea.

My face grew bright red. What the hell. What was she thinking? She must be pretty drunk. "Momo, my flower, I don't think you're well. Let me walk you home," I say as I look at her button eyes. She hesitated on her answer. "I- uh, but I wanna spend some more time with you," she said. I let out a chuckle and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Well if you're that eager, I have a cabin in the woods that we could go to," I say as I smile at her sweetly.