The Question

(Y/n's POV)

Days flew by fast. I hadn't left my bed. The only visitor I had was Todoroki. Guilt covered me like a blanket.

On day three of laying in bed, not moving, someone other then Todoroki walked in. I was surprised to see that it wasn't him or kouki. I imagine kouki being Todoroki's backup plan, but no. The person that walked in the room was none other then bakugou.

"Hey dumbass," he said as he walked over to me. Both of his hands were in bandages, that was new. "Listen, what happened a few days ago, that wasn't your fault," he said while scratching the back of his neck. "You're being too nice," where the first words to leave my mouth in three days.

"Did Todoroki put you up to this?" I continued. Bakugou made a tsk sound which was equivalent to him saying, "yes." I sigh and asked, "so what does he have over you?" Bakugou had his hands in his pockets as he hovered over my laying form. "He said if I talked to you then he'd fix my wrists," he said.

(Bakugou's POV)

"He said if I talked to you then he'd fix my wrists," I said. Hence my bandaged wrists. Todoroki and I made a deal awhile ago. If I asked you a certain question then he'd fix my wrists. That lying mother fucker. He said all I had to do was ask you the stupid question, now he extended his side of the deal. He wants me to make you feel better, well how am I supposed to do that?

"But you're a fucking murder now. I don't think me talking to you is gonna make you feel better," I say. You let out a wince and tears filled your eyes. "Gah, don't cry," I say, confused and annoyed. But my command didn't work. You started crying.

Great. I sigh and sit on the bed. I lift you up and cradle you in my arms, just like a baby. Rocking a baby always shut them up so maybe it'll make you quiet down.

You sobbed as I rocked you back and forth, shushing you. Eventually you were calm. "Listen kid, you killed someone. There isn't anything you can do to fix that. But that wasn't your fault. It was Todoroki's. Todoroki was the one who pulled the lever, not you. Even if you technically pulled the lever, you didn't have a choice. You had to do it for the greater good. You're a good person y/n. You're my hero," I say, soothing you.

What a bunch of bullshit. "You're my hero," really bakugou? Like she'd believe that. God, how desperate am I for working wrists? Too desperate. "Thank you," you whispered. "Tsk, whatever," I say in response.

I pull away from you to see your red face and puffy eyes. "You're looking better," I lie. "Thanks Bakugou, even though you were forced to say that stuff, it really did help," you say with emotion. Sooo, would now be a good time to ask the question Todoroki wanted me to ask you? I don't see why not.

"Hey y/n, what is your... guilty pleasure?" I ask. You're face grew red. "L..like a k..kink?" You ask in a hot, stuttering mess. "I mean, I guess," I say, my face growing red. "D..don't h..have one," you say quickly while turning your head to avoid eye contact. "Tsk, you're lying," I say with a prideful smirk.

"W..why do you w..wanna know a..anyways?" You ask. I was hoping to avoid this question. I would more then happily blame this all on Todoroki but he'd be mad and take away my wrists. If I say I wanna know just because then it makes me look like a total creep. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me your's," I say.

(Y/n's POV)

He'll tell me his if I tell him mine? I mean, curiosity is eating away at me. I mean, bakugou has a weird kink? Hell yeah I wanna know. "Deal," I say. "Great, you first," bakugou said with a triumphant smirk. I sigh and say, "fine, my guilty pleasure is *enter weird kink*"

Bakugou let out a snort and started teasing me. His laughter filled my head. "Okay okay, stop laughing, tell me your's now," I say, practically yelling. He stopped laughing and wiped away his tears, "sorry hun, not happening." He stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Wait wait, but you said-" he cut me off, by saying, "yeah, well I lied." And at that he left the room. I let out a soft giggle. Guess talking to bakugou really did help. For once I wasn't thinking about what I had done.