The Big Gift

{todoroki's pov}

Momo rested her head on me as we drove in my limo. I had one of my bodyguards drive us back to my cabin. I looked at her peaceful state. She looked so calm. I let out a sigh and look out my window. We were surrounded by trees and I could hear faint chirps from the birds.

Once arriving home I carried Momo bridal style into the house. I carried her sleeping form to the basement and tied her up in the wooden chair that sat in the middle. I caressed her face with my hand. Oh how I couldn't wait to scar it up. A dark chuckle escaped my mouth.

I let out a yawn and headed back upstairs. I went to the second floor and opened your door. You were sleeping peacefully in your bed. Oh how I missed you. It's been over 24 hours since I saw your beautiful face but I felt like it's been forever.

I head back to the limo and had my guard drive me home. As soon as I arrived I immediately fell onto my bed. I let sleep consume me. It felt nice to finally sleep.

{time skip: the next day at school}

I sat in my seat. I kept to myself as the rest of the class chatted among themselves. Kirishima walked into the classroom and all the kids started to surround him. I listened in on their conversation. "Kirishima! Where were you?" Mina asked. "At the police station. C..can we not talk about this?" He asked. For once I didn't see a smile on his face. All the students backed up to give him some space. He looked tired.

Aizawa walked into the classroom and settled down the students. Once everyone was in their seats he took roll. After that he hit everyone with big news, "momo Yaoyorozu has been reported missing this mourning." Everyone seemed taken aback and even some tears were shed.

{time skip: after school}

I opened your door to see you drawing. You looked at me for a while before asking, "todoroki? Where were you for the past two days?" I smile and walk over to you. I sat on your bed and gave you a side hug. "Oh y/n, I missed you so much," I say as I rest my head on your shoulder.

I looked at your drawing and my jaw dropped. "I..is this my drawing?" I asked. You nodded pridefully. "Y/n, bunny, it looks absolutely amazing. Better then amazing even. You could seriously become a famous artist," I say. You blush a deep red. "T..thanks," you stuttered out.

"It's almost done," you say. I give you a soft smile. You started drawing again and I watched for a while. You broke the silence with you honey like voice, "you didn't answer my question. Where were you?" I was lost in a trance. How was your voice so mesmerizing? I could listen to you talk forever. "I was out getting you a gift," I say.

You raised an eyebrow. "A gift that took two days to get?" You asked in your sweet voice. I let out a chuckle and say, "no, it only took a day to get. The other day I was busy with errands." You mouthed the word "oh" as you nodded your head. "Sooooo, what kind of errands?" You asked. I let out another chuckle. I was with the police but of course I wasn't going to tell you that. "Just little annoying errands. Anyways, are you ready for your gift?" I asked. You excitedly nodded you head.

"Okay, but you're gonna have to get in your wheelchair for it," I say. I helped you in your wheelchair and pushed you to the first floor. As we walked I asked, "so how did the guards treat you?" "Well," you simply say. I could tell you were excited which probably meant that you weren't in the mood to talk. I giggle at your adorableness.

Once in front of the basement door I roll you to the side. I pick you up and carry you down the stares. Each step let out a loud creak. Heavy breathing and muffled screams were heard. After you heard the scream you tensed up. Once at the bottom we were met with a gagged momo yaoyorozu. A creepy smile crept upon my face.

{y/n's pov}

I looked momo in the eyes. I tugged todoroki's shirt and whispered to him, "h..hey, what's going on?" Todoroki looked down at me with a smile that spread from ear to ear. A shiver went down my spine. "This is your gift bunny," he said crazily. I still don't understand.

He walked closer to the girl and set me on the cold floor. Momo looked at me with pleading eyes. Her face was wet from tears and her eyes were puffy. Her shivering form towered over me.

Todoroki came over to me and held out a knife. I looked at the object then back at todoroki. My back and forth looking was cut off by todoroki grabbing my hand and shoving the knife in it. "Kill her," he said. Momo started thrashing around vigorously as I froze. Kill her? He wanted me to kill her?

Tears streamed down my face. I can't do that. I won't do that. My stomach turned and I felt like I was going to puke. "What's wrong doll? Can't do it? Even after I worked so hard to bring her here," he said darkly as he towered over me. His evil eyes and sinister grin never left my sitting form. "T..todoroki, d..don't make me," I said through heavy sobs. Momo's muffled screams haunted my head.

He laughed manically and crouched down to me level. "You want your kitty right? Kill her the he's all your's," he said as he cupped my face in his hands. I wiped my tears but it was no use. New ones immediately replaced them. I want my cat, I really do, but that's nothing compared to killing someone. It's not worth it.

"Still not enough? Fine, I'll bring Kouki back if you kill her," todoroki smirked triumphantly. Kouki? It feels like forever since I heard that name. I miss him so much and I wanna see him so badly. My sobs got louder and heavier. "D..don't b..bring Kouki i..into this," I sobbed out. Todoroki gripped my face harder. "Kill. Her." He spat out. He sounded angry which scared me.

My mind began to blur. I started moving on my own. I gripped the knife firmly in my hand and stabbed his shoulder. His scream shot me back into reality. What the hell did I just do? I JUST FUCKING STABBED TODOROKI!! I could feel my heart pounding throughout my whole body. I began hyperventilating. I did the one thing I could do. I crawled.