Help

{bakugou's pov}

Something seemed off about todoroki while we were in the drug store. He seemed nervous, like he was hiding something. Sure he could've been hiding the fact that he was carrying tampons but it seemed bigger then that.

I saw him walk in a limo and drive off. If I wanted to uncover what he was hiding then I have to follow that limo. Lucky for me it was easy to follow because of city traffic. I see it turn into the woods which seemed off. I know that that rich boy did not live in the woods. I follow the car beside the path way. I hid behind trees so that icy hot couldn't see me.

After a while of walking we finally showed up at a cabin. Cabin wasn't the word for it, it was a damn mansion. What the fuck is this doing in the woods. Better question, how the fuck did no one find it. It's fucking huge and cops searched these woods inside and out.

Yet again, my head could just be messing with me. That damn icy hot could just be innocent. No, he couldn't be. Something was off. He seems tense and alert all the time. That's not normal unless you were suspicious.

At the front was a buff dude. In walked icy hot and a tall slim man. I quietly followed through the woods. I tried opening a window but it didn't open. I growl in irritation but then something catches my eyes. The lock on the window was on the outside. What the hell, that's suspicious as fuck.

I unlock the window and slowly open it. I climb in and I appeared to be in an office. The room was old looking. I crack the door open and it seemed to lead to a living room. There were stairs in the room so I crept over to them. I need to find out what todoroki is hiding. All right bakugou, it's time to fucking do this.

{y/n's pov}

I heard a knock on the door and before I had time to speak in walked todoroki. He had a bag in his hand which he bashfully handed to me. I thank him and open the bag. There were pads, tampons, medicine, and a ton of candy. "Thank you," I say without making eye contact. And yet again, awkward silence filled the room. Gosh, this happens too many times.

"So um, I kinda need to go to the bathroom to put these in," I say to todoroki while holding my tampon box. He picked me up bridal style and went to the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and asked, "so, uh, d..do you need any help?" He asked bashfully. "I can manage," I say in an annoyed tone. He walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. So, how do I take off pants with broken legs?

Kouki usually did that for me. He would bathe me, change me, etc. It took a while to get use to and I still wasn't completely use to it but when your desperate for a shower it's kinda your only option.

After a few minutes of painfully struggling I gave up. "Todoroki," I shyly yelled. Todoroki walked in, "yeah?" My face became a deep shade of red. "D..don't walk in here so casually, I..I could've been naked." I say in a whisper. Todoroki's face turn red. "I need kouki's help," I say. He looks at me for a few seconds. "I could help you," he suggested. I didn't want his help. I didn't want him to see me half naked. "I want kouki," I bashfully say. Todoroki had a disappointed look then closed the door.

So um, was he getting kouki? He can't just close the door and say nothing. Am I stuck on this toilet now? Eventually the door opened and in walked kouki. "Hello dear," he said in his British accent. I blush and say, "I need help." He slightly giggled the walked over to me.

Eventually I had done what I had to and kouki carried me to the bed. Todoroki followed close behind him. "Thank you," todoroki said to kouki. Kouki bowed then left the room.

"I don't like how comfortable you are around Kouki," todoroki said in a playful pout. I giggle but don't say anything. "Why couldn't I help you?" Todoroki asked. I look at him and try to clear my head. "I, uh, didn't want you seeing my area," I say while avoiding eye contact. "I'll see it eventually so why does it matter," todoroki said in a serious tone. In the heat of the moment I smack todoroki. "You can't just say that!! I'm dying a virgin!!" I yell at him. Like hell he'll ever see it. I'll murder him before he can.

It took me a minute to realize what I just did. I just hit todoroki. Oh dear, he'll put me in the basement again. I can't pee on myself again, that was way too humiliating. To my surprise todoroki giggled. "You're going to die a virgin huh? We'll see about that," todoroki said seductively. A smirk spread across his face.

I have to change the subject and fast. I'm not repeating THAT again. "So uh, what's your favorite anime?" I spit out in desperation.

{bakugou's pov}

I've explored most of the upstairs. There was one door that caught my eyes. It had 11 locks and a body guard in front of it. That's toooootally not suspicious. How do I get in?

Todoroki walked out and locked all the locks. He walked past where I was hiding and went downstairs. Four locks with keys, three locks with letter combinations, and four locks with number combinations. Great, he made that room impossible to get into, but like hell I'll give up. Busting the locks will get the work done faster anyways.

So, how can I knock out the guard without making too much noise? Smoke bombs would work but that'll set the smoke detectors off. That's when I realized something. There weren't any smoke detectors in this area. In fact there weren't any smoke detectors in this house. That definitely means he's hiding something. Well, it makes my job easier.

I throw the smoke bomb and knocked the guy out with the nearest object, which in this case was a lamp. I blow the locks off with little explosions so the noise wouldn't be so loud. I swung the door open and what I saw terrified me. "Y/n?" I say in disbelief.

She looked horrible. Her legs were turned in every direction and on top of that it was poorly wrapped with bandages. She looked pathetic. She looked weak. She looked desperate. I knew something was wrong with that damn icy hot.

{y/n's pov}

"Bakugou?" I say back. My eyes started to water. I'm free. "Help me," I whisper yell. He walked over to me, "What the hell happened?" He whisper yelled back. "I'll explain later but I need out of here." I say in desperation. He looked at me and for the first time I saw something other then anger in his eyes. He showed me a look of sympathy.

"So we can either do this slowly but stealthy or fast but loud." He looked at me, waiting for an answer. I wanted the fast option but I need patience. If I rush out of here then we'll be caught. "Slow but stealthy." I say back. He smirks and picks me up bridal style. "Then let's fucking go." He says with pride written all over his face.