Chapter 40 : Golden Skeleton (3).

Golden Skeleton (3)

Swordsman class players who were skilled in PKs had balanced strength and stamina stats. It was never the case that one of the two were much higher than the other. Even so, this did not mean that they distributed the stat points from level up equally. If so, down the line, they would only be suited for PKs.

Typically, players chose either the strength or stamina stat to focus most of their stat points, then filled the other stat point through items.

In the case of Join, he chose stamina with his level up stat points and strength with his item choices.

Join’s current stamina stat was 149.

That was enough to determine the outcome of this match.

Crash!

Hyrkan’s hammer struck Join’s helmet like a bell. Join staggered, during which time Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warrior struck him with its hammer. Join’s body flew up in the air, then landed on the ground with a thud.

‘Shit.’

Join got up from the ground slowly. He felt his body heavier than ever before.

‘He even knows curses.’

Demon Curse and Slow Curse.

These two curses were currently hindering Join. He felt as if he was wearing shackles on both his hands and feet.

‘Who is he?’

Not to mention, the magician that was supposed to help him was long dead. When Skeleton Warriors suddenly jumped on Int, he had no way of avoiding and death was inevitable. Although magicians were strong, that was it. His magic had dealt a fair bit of damage to one of the Skeleton Warriors, but the other ones didn’t miss the opening created after his attack. It was Game Over with just one swing. Once a magician fell down, he didn’t have enough stamina to sustain being hit continuously.

At this moment, Join did not despair, but rather considered his opponent’s strength once more.

‘A necromancer with 4 skeletons. He raised strength and is also a curse magician.’

He knew his role in this situation. There was no chance of him escaping alive. His allies had already begun fighting the Golden Skeleton. What he had to do now was to deliver as much as information as possible to his allies.

Join raised his sword.

Watching this, Hyrkan charged towards Join.

Before the distance closed, Join turned his sword horizontally to slash at Hyrkan.

Before that…

“Booster!”

He used a skill.

The moment the skill was used, Join’s sword moved with incredible speed, just like the sword had a booster attached to its hilt.

Whoosh!

Even so, Join’s sword only slashed through thin air. Hyrkan had lowered his body and dodged the attack. Immediately afterwards, Hyrkan swung his hammer at Join’s knee.

Crack!

Join’s knee made a strange sound before his body spun a full circle and landed in place.

While he was staring into the sky feeling dizzy…

Crash!

A hammer slammed down his face.

Crash crash!