Chapter 160 - Catch it or Be Caught (3)

Catch it or Be Caught (3)

7.

When Anugas appeared and it opened its eye, Hyrkan equipped the Circlet of Purification.  However, it didn't work.  Hyrkan, who had been looking at Anugas, shook his head from side to side.

The simulation in Hyrkan's head came to an end.

‘I'm pretty sure I remember the Red Bulls saying that the Circlet of Purification didn't work against Anugas.’

Hyrkan started the simulation again.

Hyrkan once again appeared in front of Anugas.  When it opened its eye, it nullified all magic, magical recovery and the effect of magic recovery Items. 

Hyrkan faced Anugas equipped with the Dark Spot set and the Deposed Prince's Sword.  It was the best setting for a Striker in Warlord.

Hweek hweek.

Anugas' four arms came at Hyrkan like snakes, and he kept dodging them. He was swift in his dodges. He swung the Deposed Prince's Sword, and it scraped Anugas' body. A deep wound was made each time.

‘Its leather has considerable defensive capabilities.  It might be better to use the Crying sword instead of the Deposed Prince's Sword.’

Hyrkan's sword suddenly changed from the Deposed Prince's Sword to the Crying Sword inside Hyrkan's simulation,.

Choo-roong choo-roong!

An additional sound was added in.  The frozen battle started up once again.

‘Hmmmm.’

At a certain point, Hyrkan frowned.  He had been earnestly fighting when Hyrkan's left arm was caught by Anugas' arm.  He frowned as he watched Anugas lift him into the air.

‘If I continue to do a close combat, I'll eventually be caught..’

Hyrkan stopped the gruesome simulation.  He didn't need to think along this thread anymore.  He once again reminded the simulation back to the first scene.

He started the same battle again.  However, Hyrkan had changed his Item setting.  He also changed his battle style.  Instead of a straight close combat, he started a hit & run style battle.

‘Mmmmm.’

They looked like knights on horses with their spears raised.  They ran at each other.  It was like a jousting match.  At the brief moment of contact, they glanced by each other as they gave each other small wounds.  The battle continued for a long time without anything bad happening.

‘Ughhh.’

However, at a certain point, uninvited guests dropped in on the battle.  A massive magical bombardment started falling towards Anugas and Hyrkan.  The AOE magic covered the battle, and in the end, he lost.

At the same time, someone's voice tickled Hyrkan's ears.

Hyrkan.  Do you know the watchman style?

‘Shit.’

Hyrkan once again ended the simulation.

Hyrkan didn't attempt the simulation again.  Instead, he looked at the ruins of the Heard Fortress.  He moved his gaze to the side, and he looked towards the thick forest surrounding the Heard Fortress.  The cries of monsters were exploding out from the forest. 

The actual sound that had tickled Hyrkan's ears was the sound of a battle between monsters and a group of Users.

Hyrkan frowned.