Chapter 184 - Barbarian King (1)

Barbarian King (1)

1.

“Uh?”

‘What the hell is that?’

The very first User to see the sign was a User named Able.

He had just reached level 200.   After finishing his 2nd Advancement, he wanted to celebrate by heading across the Urugal mountain range to reach the Black Continent.  However, the Voodook’s Tunnel had a long line of Users in front of it.  He clicked his tongue as he took in the sight, and he eventually descended the Urugal mountain range.

When he was doing so, he saw a group piercing through the thick fog to head towards the top of the Urugal mountain range.

‘What is that?’

It was a very weird looking group.  They were all wearing crudely designed helmets that looked similar to a lion’s mane.

In truth, Warlord allowed Users to customize their equipment.  The Users could create ridiculous designs for armors if they were satisfied with the result.  The game allowed Users to craft and wear almost any design.

However, these beings were riding large lions, and such Users assuredly didn’t exist in Warlord.  Moreover, there were more than one of them.  The fact that there were 30 of them pretty much confirmed that they weren’t a group of Users.

When Able’s thought process reached this conclusion, his expression changed.

‘Did I just stumble upon a jackpot?’

Able started recording the sight.  He chased after the knights climbing up the Urugal mountain range using the lions as mounts.

However, they were too fast.  The lions were running up steep inclines as if they were running across a flatland.

Able was confident in his skills to climb a mountain, but the very idea that he would be able to catch up to them was absurd.

In the end, Able lost sight of them.  He came to a stop.

Shit!

A bitter sound came out his mouth.

However, at that moment, Able realized something.

‘Huh?’

He had crossed the Urugal mountain using a different road.  He hadn’t used the Voodook’s Tunnel.

He had just found a new road leading into the Black Continent. 

At that moment, Able had found the Iron Lion Road, and it was the start of a new event.

2.

“This is crazy.”

Ahn-jaehyun put the grape candy into the capsule coffee in an annoyed manner.  Ahn-jaehyun was reading the torrent of information and breaking news coming out in regards to Warlord.  He had a very annoyed expression on his face.

‘What kind of a game doesn’t allow the Users to catch their breaths like this?’

He finally brought the coffee to his mouth, and his glasses fogged up. 

Ahn-jaehyun kept drinking the coffee, and he looked at the Tablet PC’s screen when the fog cleared.

[Barbarian King Event has started!]

[The Stormhunter guild will prove once again that they are the best guild!]

[Iron Lion Road!  Everyone is heading towards the Black Continent!]