Chapter 53 : Lucky Drop (4).

­ Lucky Drop (4)

The moment Quiyote announced his loss, he lay down on the ground face up like a corpse.

“Are you okay?”

“He’s completely out of it. Hey, Quiyote! Quiyote! Snap out of it! Don’t tell me you logged out?”

Quiyote’s friends were poking him, trying to console him while making fun of him at the same time.

Hyrkan watched them from an appropriate distance.

‘… doesn’t look like they’re going to attack me.’

Hyrkan wasn’t watching them because he didn’t have anything better to see.

Although people may issue a fair challenge at first, it wasn’t rare to change the moment they lost.

Hyrkan had experienced such happenings more than most people. Before returning to the past, his fame was closer to notoriety.

At the same time, Hyrkan’s battle style wasn’t exactly knightly. It was dirty in a way, but the biggest reason it angered people was its overwhelming result. In a fight, it seemed appropriate for fighters to trade an arm for a wrist. However, it wasn’t the case for Hyrkan. The way he overwhelmed his opponents gave his opponents a sense of hopelessness. Ones who thought they were good at fighting were devastated and put to place.

In any case, Quiyote and his friends didn’t seem like they would go against their words.

That only meant one thing.

‘Time to get my pay.’

The 5,000 gold was for the winner, and the wristwatch was the right of the winner.

Once he received these, Hyrkan planned to leave without turning back. After all, he had received money to make up for his reason being there. Moreover, Hyrkan was quite interested in Quiyote’s watch.

‘If that gives me a weapon, I can probably swim in meat for a few days.’

Quiyote’s armor was the White Mamba set. However, it was of a different design than what the player Hyrkan met last time had. It was likely made by a different person. In any case, it was an expensive one. Although each of the White Mamba set items had good options, its set effect was truly amazing. It was better than wearing a Unique item.

At this point, the most expensive items were those between level 70 and 90. Not only did players at these levels start playing from the beginning, but they were also the type to spend enormous amount of money on games. If not, unless they had the talent and ability like Hyrkan, it was impossible to enter the level range. Plus, because they could easily resell any items they are done using, the price on items had a lot of bubbles attached to it. Since they could sell it for almost the exact amount they had bought it for, there was no reason to not spend a large sum of money.

There was no way that someone wearing a White Mamba set, especially one that would agree on 5,000 gold for a duel, would have spared money on weapons.

If a weapon dropped from the watch, Hyrkan would truly have hit the jackpot!

No, it would be a jackpot even if he got any one of the White Mamba set.

‘This is why people have to live kindly.’

While Hyrkan was thinking some nonsense, Quiyote, who had remained speechless for a while, finally got up.

“You’re finally up. Idiot. Why would you call 5,000 gold for a challenge fee?”

“What a waste. You should’ve gone to a club with that instead.”

His friends each gave him some words. Quiyote simply ignored them and walked towards Hyrkan. Hyrkan stared back at Quiyote through his Hahoe Mask with his guard down. Watching Hyrkan’s attitude, Quiyote took off his helmet. A handsome, blonde and blue-eyed man showed his face.