Chapter 173 - Bone Dragon (3)

Bone Dragon (3)

8.

‘Let's see....’

Ahn-jaehyun, who had been looking at his Tablet PC, repositioned the glasses on his face.  Then he started flicking his finger on the Tablet PC.

“I spent 3,223 gold for magic recovery Items, 2,550 gold for health recovery Items, and 10,000 gold for Bone Ingredients....”

He already had a rough estimate on how much he had spent, but the calculation was concluded faster than expected.  The final total hadn't come out yet, but Ahn-jaehyun stopped moving his finger.

“Ah.”

In the end a very soft and spiritless sigh came out of his mouth.  It was a wretched sound.

‘This is driving me nuts.’

He was having a hard time letting out a sigh.  Afterwards, the words he was about to say got stuck in the back of his throat.  Ahn-jaehyun could only complain and moan about his problems with a small voice inside his head.

In the end, his fermenting discontent led to annoyance.

‘Bone Dragon...  How can they only made such expensive Skills?’

It had been 10 days since the Hahoe Mask hunted inside the Highwood Forest, which was under Big Smiles' management.

‘It isn't as if I could abstain from using it, since I have to increase the Skill Rank...  I caught so many Wood Devils, yet I came out at a loss.’

For the past 10 days, the Hahoe Mask's hunt to level up had proceeded very smoothly.  It wasn’t just smooth.  He had worked at peak efficiency.  In 10 days, he had raised 4 levels, and he had reached Level 235.  Before he returned to the past, Hyrkan had worked with the Hahoe Mask guild to level up.  It took them 31 days for him to go from Level 230 to Level 240.  His current Level Up speed was ridiculous.

However, the drain on his money was as fast as his Level Up speed.

“Shit.  Was this Skill really made with the intention of Users using it?”

Of course, the main culprit of his loss was the Bone Dragon Skill.

In their own ways, the Skeletons under the Hahoe Mask was great at eating money, but the Bone Dragon Skill was on a whole different level compared to the Skeletons.  He had to dress, decorate and feed the Skeletons. 

It felt like pouring water into a jug with a hole at the bottom.  The Bone Dragon Skill made him feel as if he was pouring the water straight onto the floor.

The scarier part was the fact that he hadn't really even started using this Skill yet.

‘The current level 200 Dragon Type Boss Monster is called the Crypt Dragon.  If I wanted Bone Ingredients equal to a whole Dragon...  Seventy thousand gold.’

This was the real deal.

When one went over Level 200 mark to find a large Dragon Type Boss Monster, the price jumped up to a whole different level.  This was especially true for the Dragon Type Boss Monsters that were in the large category. 

On the high side, the Skill could require around 100 Bone Ingredients.  Of course, the price to gather such a high number of Ingredient Coins was exorbitant.

Moreover, the Bone Ingredients one paid for an exorbitant price dissipated when the battle ended.  When he thought about it, his body shook.

After his body stopped shaking, Ahn-jaehyun decided to stop worrying about it.