Finding Out

OK guys remember I said that I will finish a few chapters tonight but don't worry I will try to make it longer! Also two important things I need to tell you before the story! I made two or three characters up and also I made Happy and Carla together and they have a little kitty( Ik it's to soon but the reason why is cuz she has an important part later on in the story) her name is Sapphire she has white fur and sapphire eyes. Also I didn't say it in the last chapter but I don't own Fairy tail!!

(Lucy's P.O.V)
*Yawn* I wake up and stretch for the day. I wake up Juvia telling her to get ready and she nods. While I take a quick shower I feel nervous about today but I mean what can go wrong. Little did Lucy and Juvia know that bad things were going to happen.

(Juvia's P.O.V)
I got ready waiting for Lucy-sama then feeling nervous for telling Gray-sama that I'm pregnant. Just as I get my hair done Lucy-sama comes out dressed "Are you ready Lucy-sama?" she nodded slowly then we both left.

(Lucy's P.O.V)
As soon as we left there was an awkward silence but hey what do you expect when your 16 years old and pregnant about to tell your boyfriend about it. So I broke the silence by saying "So were are you going to tell Gray that your pregnant?". She shrugged " Juvia might tell Gray-sama outside next to the blossom tree". I nod and as soon as we know it we are already at the guild. We walked in with a happy guild with a sign saying "Congratulations Lisanna and Silvia!!" ( Silvia is one of my made up characters). When we reach the bar Mira was both happy and sad. "Oh hi Mira!" I say. She looks up with the same emotions but before she can say anything Natsu and Gray come up and say "We need to talk." they say in a sad tone. Both me and Juvia nod and head our separate ways. As soon as Natsu takes me out of the guild next to the back he turns around with his bangs covering his eyes. "Lucy I need to tell you something Important." he says. "What is it?" I asked feeling nervous. "I-i want t-to break up." he says stuttering. I'm practically frozen with eyes wide and jaw on the floor. "W-wh-why what did I do? " tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry it's not you it's me I j-just think t-this is not going to work out." he says in a sad and serious tone. "B-but I-" "I'm sorry Lucy" "NO I can change just tell me what to do! " " Luce I-" "No don't call me that!" I say in between sobs. Before he can say anything I run as fast as I can to go find Juvia.

(Juvia's P.O.V)
As soon as he says those 5 words my world collapsed.(He said the same thing Natsu said sorry I'm lazy and I need to finish this quickly) "What! " " I'm sorry Juvia we didn't intend to get Lisanna and Silvia pregnant we were probably drunk or something I'm sorry." "Wait so Natsu-sama is telling the same thing to Lucy-sama" I say as tears go down my face. He nodded I ran as fast as I could to find Lucy-sama.

To be continued....
So did you guys like it and also just so your not confused this is what happened...
Okay so Lisanna and Silvia are pregnant with "Natsu and Gray's child" but the thing is (OK so this is a spoiler so keep reading on your own will)....... They were controlled by someone duhn duhn duhn!! OK so I'll start writing the next chapter plz comment