Surprises

(Normal P.O.V)
"Ahhhhh!" Lucy screamed as she woke up. Sting stirred from his sleep and sat up. "Lucy? What's wrong?" She quickly hid herself behind the bathroom door.

"N-nothing! Go back to sleep!" He ignored her and got up. "Come on Lu. Open the door, what's wrong?" He heard her whimper.

"yime phart..." She mumbled in her hands. "Uhhh? What do you mean?" She repeated the words and Sting's eye twitched. "Lucy stop being stubborn. Open the door so I can hear you clearly."

Suddenly, she opened the door and yelled. "I'M FAT YOU IDIOT!" He flinched and looked at her. His eyes widen "Woah! Your huge!" She kicked him across the room. "Shut up!"

He rubbed his head and stood up. "How did this happen? Last night you were fine." Lucy shook her head. "I don't know? I am gonna go to Juvia's place." She said trying to make herself fit in a dress.

Sting chuckled and helped her put it on. "Thanks..." She muttered and put on sandles. " I'll see you later!"

(Lucy P.O.V)
I was outside Juvia's door and knocked. I heard yelling, crashing, and fighting. I knocked again and when she didn't answer, I kicked down the door.

What I saw made eyes widen. Juvia, the polite, decent, and clean girl, destroying her home. "No No NO!!!" She yelled. I walked carefully towards her "Juvia? Are you alright?" When she turned around, I had to bite my lip from laughing.

She was definitely bigger than me. "I don't know how this happened! Last night I was skinny and now....I'm humongous!" That's it, I laughed my butt off.

Grandeeney then came in with Misaki and Celestia. "We know how and why this happened." I sighed in relief.

"Good. Can you tell us?" She nodded. "Since time goes faster in the Dragon Realm, you missed the time here on Earthland. Now you will have the babies earlier. Maybe less than 3 days judging by how large your stomachs." I gasped.

"We will prepare a kit just in case." Misaki said rubbing my back. I just nodded. Then I felt a horrible pain in my stomach.

(Normal P.O.V)
"Ahh!" Both Juvia and Lucy yelled in pain. The dragons gasped and helped the girls. They sat them up and saw something red.

"Celestia! Get the bag!" She nodded and ran to the other room. "W-whats happening?" Lucy asked scared. "Both of you are going in labor! I expected it to be tomorrow not today!" Grandeeney explained.

"Misaki! I need you to go get the ot-" She was cutoff by Rogue who carried a screaming Levy along with a worried Sting. When he saw Lucy, he ran towards her.

"Grandeeney! What's wrong with her?!" They both asked. "They are in labor!" Rogue immediately put Levy down. She panted "W-why so e-early?" Grandeeney looked at her worriedly.

"I will explain later. Celestia, I want you to help Lucy! Misaki will help Juvia while I help Levy!" They all nodded.

(Grandeeney P.O.V)
Why right now? Tomorrow would have made sense, but today didn't. It's been a few hours and the babies still didn't come out. Something was definitely wrong.

They came at 8:25 am and it's already 11:00! I was scared for all of them. I heard Juvia scream and turned around. "T-the baby is c-coming!" She said while gritting her teeth.

Misaki helped her. "Come on Juvia! Push!" She pushed and yelled in pain. I went to assist her and saw the head. "Just a few more pushes Juvia." She nodded.

When the baby came out, I wrapped her in a blanket. "It's a girl!" Juvia smiled slightly. I handed her to Sting who then gave her to Celestia. Juvia went to sleep and we helped Lucy.

When the baby came out, she was crying so I cradled her and I gave her to Sting who smiled. "I'm never having sex again!" Everyone laughed then I went to Levy, but she just breathed hard.

"Is the baby coming Levy?" She shook her head. It was already midnight and now I was really worried.

After a few minutes she started screaming. We helped her but something was wrong. The baby wasn't crying nor moving.

I pat the baby's back, but that didn't work. "What's wrong?" Levy asked. I ignored her and continued to pat her back.

"Grandeeney! What's wrong?!" I looked at her. "I'm so sorry Levy. She didn't make it." Levy gasped and covered her mouth.

Her reaction was heartbreaking. Especially since she just gave birth and the baby didn't make it. This will leave her traumatized.

(Normal P.O.V)
Levy was crying "C-can I h-hold her?" She nodded and gave her the baby. Levy rocked her back and forth "Come on baby. I know your not dead, please!"

She sobbed harder. It was truly heartbreaking and everyone had tears in their eyes. Levy put her forehead on the baby's.

A tear slid down her cheek onto the baby's hand. Suddenly, her eye's fluttered open and her dazzling red eyes looked at Levy's.

She gasped and smiled. "She's alive!" Everyone looked shocked and then smiled.

"Hello. Welcome home Gale Madison McGarden!"

And cut! Well here is another chapter! Phew! Two chapters in one day! Tell me what you think!