Layla Heartfilia

Sorry guys I was busy but here is the next chapter and just by the title you can already guess what it is about. I do not own FT!!

(Normal P.O.V)
"What is all the ruckus about now?" Says a familiar voice. Lucy gasps when she sees the figure. "M-mom." She stutters when she sees the woman."MOM!!!" The men all yell. *whack* The 3 women hit them "Shhh!!" They tell them. Layla looks at her daughter and smiles softly "Lucy, my little star. H-" she was cutoff by Lucy running up to her to give her a tight hug while sobbing "MOM!!!" She says. "Oh Lucy. I missed you so much. Look how much you've grown." She says while hugging her. "Awww" all the girls cooed while the guys groaned because of the big bump on their heads given by the girls. "Mom, is it really you?" "Yes sweetheart. I'm here." Lucy looked up at her "But how are you still alive?" Layla looked at her. "I will explain later. Right now we all need to talk about why you and your friend are here." They all nod.

(Lucy P.O.V)
I can't believe it's her. Mom is alive. I have many questions, but I will ask later. "Alright" Mom starts off "You two are here because according to Celestia, you quit so you can train." Ehh...what. No we didn't. "Hehehe." Celestia chuckled nervously. What did she say? I thought. "Uhh... about that...that's not really the reason why they are here." She says sweating like a dog. "What do you mean Celestia?" Mom asked her. Celestia then grabs Juvia and I pulling us beside her. "Whoa" I say while being pulled. "We have a slight problem." She says both scared and nervous. Uh-oh.

(Celestia P.O.V)
AHHH!! I mentally scream in my head. I'm so screwed. "What are you talking about?" Layla says confused. I'll see you guys on the other side. Hopefully she doesn't kill you a slow and painful death. I prayed. "Well you see.... both Lucy and Juvia are......uh..umm...how can I say it in a way you won't be...." Metalicana snaps "Just say it already!!!" Both Igneel and I glare at him causing him to look away. I smile in my head seeing how much he cares. "Anyways" I say looking away "T-they... arepregnant!!" I say really fast while closing my eyes shut. "Excuse me? What did you say?" I sigh knowing this would NOT end well. "Layla, before we-" Lucy and Juvia back away. I narrowed my eyes at them "Traitors" I mutter while Metalicana and Igneel cover their mouths from laughing. "Well..I tell you the real reason. Please understand that what happened wasn't their faults." Layla wanted to say something, but didn't because she wanted me to continue. Deep breaths. "Lucy and Juvia are both pregnant." This is where the world ends.

Cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed it see ya later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LATE APRIL FOOLS!!!!! Did you fall for that. XD I'm so funny. Anyways *drum roll* ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

(Normal P.O.V)
Everything froze, even the air. Everyone was shocked about the announcement. That's when two idiots, 1 with piercings and the other with red hair, started yelling "EMERGENCY!!! EMERGENCY!!! GET TO COVER, DA BOMB IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!" XD. "WHAT!!!" Layla screams. "But.....how.....the.....they.....young....and....babies...." She fanned her face with her hands and fainted. (O.O) "Come on guys let's take her to the infirmary" Celestia says while other dragons in their human forms start coming. "FALSE ALARM GUYS! I REPEAT DA BOMB DID NOT EXPLODE! DA BOMB DID NOT EXPLODE!" She yells out. We are so dead when she wakes up.

Ok this time it is a cliffhanger. Did you guys enjoy? Also I promise on my life that I will make a couple of chapters tonight because tomorrow we are celebrating Easter so I will be busy. Anyways plz follow, comment, and rate.
Happy: Aye Sir!!!