Meeting Again

Hello peeps! Ever since I made my other fanfics, I felt that I have been improving even if a few chapters are boring. Anyways I hope you enjoy and I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
"LUCY?!" Everyone looked shocked to see the celestial mage there. "Water slicer!" Juvia shouted and Lucy fell down on the ground. "Lu-chan!" Levy ran up to her to help her.

"Are you alright?" Lucy just nodded. "My head hurts though..." Jet, Droy, and Gajeel stood there frozen. "LEVY!!!" She looked up to see her old teammates running towards her and hugged her tightly while crying.

"W-we thought y-you were d-dead!" She had a little trouble breathing, but she ignored it. Metalicana noticed and took her out of their grasps with ease.

"Leave her alone. Can't you see your suffocating her and she is still injured?!" He snapped. They gulped and backed away. He set her back on the ground while Grandeeney helped her fix the bandage that was around her stomach.

Gajeel justed stood there shocked, his eyes not leaving her. Gajeel, Natsu, and Gray were shaking. Suddenly they were all tied up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Natsu yelled. They all couldn't move because they were magical ropes that take away their magic energy.

Grandeeney came up to them all. "We can not allow you to remember anything that has happened during your mission." Everyone looked at her wide eyed.

"Let our friends go!" Erza said struggling to get out of the ropes. "G-Grandeeney....Are you going to erase their memories?" Levy asked starting to tear up.

"We have to Levy." Now Levy was crying "No! Can't I just go home?" Grandeeney looked at her with sympathy. "I'm sorry..." Levy was ready to run towards Gajeel, but Igneel caught her.

"I'm sorry Ms. McGarden. We can't allow you to leave with them." He threw her over his shoulder. "Let me go right now!" She started hitting his back but he just ignored it.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Everyone turned around and saw Gajeel fumming with anger and was trying to break the ropes.

Grandeeney knocked him out and chanted a spell which put him to sleep. After she did Gajeel, she started to do the same thing to the others while ignoring their struggles and pleading.

The last one was Natsu. "Please...." he looked at Grandeeney who showed no emotion. "I need to see Lucy....please...did you know how much pain I went through since she left?"

She just glared at him. "Do you know how much pain she was in when you left her?!" She said empathizeing the words.

Before he can say anything else, she K.O'ed him. Lucy and Juvia just stood there while Igneel carried an unconscious Levy.

"Alright, lets go to this Sabertooth guild you speak of." Misaki said.

*Time Skip*

"Well, here we are. This is Sabertooth." Juvia said. They all went inside except for the dragons. Suddenly, Minerva came up to them. "What are you doing here? I thought you fairies died!" She said with venom in her voice.

"We came to join. Do you mind if we can speak to your master?" Juvia said coming towards her while glaring at her.
Then a voice spoke. "Let them in Minerva. The master wants to see them." Yukino said sternly. Minerva rolled her eyes and left.

After they followed her to the Master's office, she left them in there and closed the door. "Well this is a surprise..." The girls were shocked of what they saw.

*Back at the place FT was*
"I can't believe they are still alive!" The voice yelled. "Yes, it is a surprise. We will track them down later and ask them on what happened." There was a small silence.

"I can't believe that the dragons couldn't catch your scent." Another voice said. "It's a good thing, too. If that woman did, we wouldn't be able to find out what really happened." They all nodded.

I'm sorry it's short. Aren't you already glad that I made them interesting at least? I bet you are anxious to find out why they were shocked and who the voices were, huh? I really do appreciate that you all still put up with my boring-ness. I promise that it will get interesting.

It's just that I didn't think about the beginning of the story, only the middle. Thank you all again! Till next time! Bye-bye!