Wait...What?!

Hi peeps and good morning! I'm still sleepy but I need to be a man and update because I want this stupid story to be interesting! I don't own FT!

(Levy P.O.V)
"Why do I have to be such an idiot?!" I yelled to my reflection on the river. "I just joined and I'm already making a fool of myself! I bet he thinks I'm annoying or something!"

I said pulling my hair while glaring at the grass. "I mean...who says that his name means ribbon and yarn?!" I kicked the pebble that was next to me.

I was about to go back, but I heard something and went back. "Come here child....We will help you." It was like my legs were walking on their own and I couldn't stop.

I stopped at the edge of the river and saw rocks form a bridge. I kept on walking until I saw a bright floating lacrima. It was so beautiful.

I went near it and my hand slowly reached for it. "Yes child, come to us." I couldn't controller my actions, someone....save me!

When I was a centimeter away I heard a voice. "Stop!" Suddenly I could feel myself coming back together. I turned around and saw Rogue and Fro.

"Rogue..." I mumbled. He came next to me and glared at the lacrima. "Who are you and what do you want?" I heard a chuckle from it.

"We want what's right next to you." My eyes widen and I stepped away from the lacrima. "Over my dead body!" He yelled.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt hot. Suddenly there was a crash sound next to us. We looked and saw a girl with black hair and dark black eyes that had a tint of purple.

I went near Rogue and held his arm tightly. I felt him stiffen, I felt safe near him. I took in his scent and it relaxed me. "You smell nice..." I murmured in his sleeve. My thoughts were cutoff by the woman.

(Normal P.O.V)
"Just hand over the girl and we will not harm you." Her deadly velvety voice said. Rogue went in front of Levy "Never." He glared at the woman. She brought up both her hands and a black cloud came out flowing to the ground.

"We will do it the easy way or the hard way." I felt something hit my leg slightly. "Frosch is scared..." Rogue gasped slightly and looked down. "What are you doing here?"

"Fro got scared so I came here with you!" He carried his exceed. "I don't want you getting hurt now go!" Fro was leaving but before she can, the woman grabbed her.

"Frosch!" Rogue yelled. "You see? We could have done it the easy way." Levy hesitated, but she went up to her.

"I'll go with you. Just give Frosch back to Rogue." All their eyes widen at her response.

She smirked "Alright! Here..." She gave her Frosch "Now return him and come back." Levy nodded.

She turned and walked to Rogue with Fro hugging her tightly. "Fairy-sama..." Levy smiled. "It's alright..." Levy was now in front of Rogue.

"Here you go..." she murmured. Rogue took Fro. "Now listen.." she muttered and Rogue stared at her. "Go take Frosch somewhere safe. I'll be alright..." Rogue looked hesitant but soon nodded.

She walked back to the woman. "Good job child. Let's go!" She chanted a spell to make a portal. "This will take a while so don't do anything stupid. Got it?!" Levy nodded and sat down.

She something shine in the distance and saw Rogue with Sting. "Alright..." Levy quickly looked down. "What's wrong with you?" Levy shook her head.

"Nothing, I was just seeing weird things." The woman raised a brow at her. "What's your name? Why do you want me?"

"My name is Kristen." She said not looking away from her spell book. "You have something we want." Levy grew a tick mark.

"Just tell me! Everyone keeps saying that it is really quite annoying." She stayed silent and Levy sighed.

Then a portal opened "Come on." Levy got up, but before she could go in the Twin Dragon Slayers came. "Shadow Dragons Roar!" The girl flew across the river.

Rogue picked up Levy. "W-what are you doing?!" He ignored her and ran towards the forest. Sting stayed behind to fight Kristen off. Then they were both thrown to the floor.

"Fro! Take her back to Sabertooth!" Fro nodded and took Levy back.

(Levy P.O.V)
I carried Frosch and ran as fast as I can. I heard rustling and saw Kristen running towards us.

I saw a black cloud blocking my way and I made a sharp turn. "There's no use! We will get you no matter what!"

I turned around and she wasn't there. I probably lost her "Are you alright Fairy-chan?" I nodded. Then I slipped and fell down a steep hill.

"Kyaaa!" I covered Fro from all the rocks and dirt. When we stopped I was silently crying. I let Fro go and held my leg with tears streaming down.

"Fairy-chan!" Fro gasped and held my leg. "I-it's alright" I gasped slightly because of the pain.

"Levy!" I looked up and saw Sting along with Rogue running towards us. "Rogue-kun, Fairy-chan fell down this hill! She took all the damage and saved me!" Fro said with tears in her eyes.

Rogue looked at Levy who was holding her leg and severely injured. She kept breathing hard. Rogue and Sting came up to her. Sting carried her carefully "Let's get you to the infirmary." Levy nodded and held his shirt tightly.

"Please hurry!" She said with a tear stained face. They ran towards their guild. They were almost there, but Sting was thrown away and Levy fell.

"Ahhh!" Rogue winced at her cries. He turned to see an injured Kristen smirking. He fought her fir a while then he was thrown to a tree. Then she threw a black cloud at Fro and his eyes widen.

"Frosch!" Then in a speed if light, Levy covered Fro with her own body. She screamed out in pain but stood her ground. Rogue was furious then he finally knocked her unconscious.

He went towards Levy. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around her. He picked her up and she hugged him tightly which shocked him.

Then he smiled slightly at her. "Thank you. For protecting Frosch." Levy opened one eye slightly and smiled.

"Anything for my nakama." That word made him feel weird. Then he did something that shocked both of them. He kissed her forehead which made her blush. "I-im sorry!" He stuttered. She smiled sweetly at him. "It's ok."

Ohhhh! The feels, I kept smiling at that part. I hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned bye-bye!