New Lovers

I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
Levy has been sick for a few more days and everyone is worried, especially Rogue. He would ask her if she feels better and get her what she needs.

Juvia and Lucy had been thinking about what made her feel this way. Though nobody knew, only one person knows why she is like this.

Grandeeney

She found out what made Levy really sick. How could she not notice, is what Grandeeney would ask herself.

(Grandeeney P.O.V)
I was the only one who knew what was wrong with Levy. I found out the day after she was sick.

I didn't want to tell anyone until I speak with Levy. I came to her house and found Rogue with her checking her temperature.

I walked up to them and saw Levy awake talking to Rogue while they hold hands. I smiled to myself and realized. This right here....this man is truly Levy's mate.

When I came closer, Levy's eyes snapped to mine. "Hello Levy. How are you feeling?" She stood up from couch slowly. "Grandeeney! I'm getting better, how are the others?"

"They are worried for you. Do you want a check up?" She nodded. Then I looked at Rogue.

"You must be Rogue Cheney! It's nice to finally meet you." He just nodded. I knew he wasn't much of a people person.

"Come on Levy, let's prepare you a bath. I have a new herb a I want to try." She nodded and turned to Rogue.

"I'll see later!" He hugged her tightly. I looked away to give them privacy. "If you need anything, tell me." She nodded and pecked him on the lips.

He smiled at her and left. I prepared the bath and put in the herbs. The reason why I wanted to try them out was because they were magical herbs that heal and relax the body.

(Normal P.O.V)
After Levy took a bath, she dressed in casual clothes and sat with Grandeeney on the couch.

"Levy, I need to tell you something." Levy raised a brow "What is it?" She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"I know what made you...sick." Levy ushered her to continue. "When was the last time you were on your menstrual cycle?" Levy blushed slightly from embarrassment.

"The last time I had it was...." She trailed off and her eyes widen. "I-I'm l-late!" Grandeeney looked down. "That means...."

"I'm so sorry Levy. I know you have been through a lot." Levy had tears in her eyes. "W-what will I do?!" She dropped on the floor, her hair and dress flowing down slowly.

Grandeeney pulled her up for a hug. "It's alright Levy. We are all with you." She sobbed harder. Levy looked up with red eyes.

Then she looked down and saw a box in her hand. "W-whats that?" Then her eyes widen in realization and she backed away slowly clutching her stomach.

"Please Levy. You need to do this." Handing her the box. She hesitantly nodded and went in the bathroom.

(At Sabertooth)
"I hope Levy's alright." Juvia said. Lucy nodded. "I'm sure blueberry is alright!" Sting said putting his arm around Lucy who rolled her eyes.

"It's Levy! L-E-V-Y! Got it?" He just shrugged. "Whatever you say blondie!" Lucy's eye twitched. "Your a blonde too! Stingy-bee!" He glared at her.

"What the hell?! What kind of nickname is that?!" She also glared. "It's yours you idiot!" They kept going at it and the other two were getting annoyed.

Then Juvia finally got up and punched both of them across the guild. Rogue sighed in relief. "Finally, I was about to do that myself."

She smiled slightly. "I was going about to kill them too." They had a small talk and didn't realise what happened across the guild.

The smoke cleared and some of the members were shocked at what they saw. Sting was on top of Lucy and his lips were on hers.

Her eyes widen. She was about to push him, but he deepened the kiss and it became a passionate kiss. She did something that she thought would never do. Lucy kissed him back and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

All the girls stared in awe while the guys whistled. Juvia and Rogue looked at what was happening and their jaws dropped.

"I never thought I would see the day that..." Juvia finished his sentence. "They would become a couple."

I hope you like it! Tell me what you think about it!