Mending My Broken Heart

Hi peeps! Here is the next chapter you have been waiting for. I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
Before Levy passed put, she saw blonde hair. Celestia has been looking for her and an hour later she found her drunk.

She picked up the girl and headed towards the train station. *Snap* She stopped and looked around. She narrowed her eyes and continued.

Then she was tackled to the floor. "Thanks for bringing her to me." Celestia's eyes widen. "You won't lay one finger on her!" The girl smirked.

"Or what? You-" She was cutoff by Celestia. "Celestial Dragons Roar!" She flew away from them. Celestia grabbed Levy and ran towards the forest.

"I have no choice." She muttered. She chanted a spell and there were two Levy's and Celestia's now.

The real Celestia just teleported them towards Sabertooth. When she got there, she kicked the door open. Lucy and Juvia ran up to them.

"What happened to her now?!" They yelled which caused Celestia to flinch. "Nothing really. She is just drunk." She didn't include the part where they were chased.

*The Next Day*
Levy woke up with a huge headache "What happened?" She muttered. She looked around and saw that she was in the infirmary.

She got up and went outside to see Lucy with the others. Just like expected, they scolded her. "I-im sorry. Really it is no big deal Lu-chan!" Lucy glared. "It's a big deal! You could have been raped for all we know!"

Levy just sighed. "I'm going to sit down. I want to be alone right now." She walked away slowly. "What's wrong Levy-chan?" Lucy murmured.

(Levy P.O.V)
I was completely heart broken. Why would Gajeel kiss another person? In the book it said that if the dragon/dragon slayer lost it's mate, they would mourn. Not kiss somebody or anything else in the matter.

I sighed. I felt like nothing but trash right now. I looked out the window and was remembering the times we had shared.

(Normal P.O.V)
Levy just looked out the window from her seat. "Are you alright?" Rogue said coming to sit next to her. She shook her head and he sighed. "I know what will make you feel better." She looked at him "What?"

He blushed slightly which really shocked her. "How about we go to this new restaurant in town?" She looked at him. "Like a... d-date?" He nodded slowly. She blushed and nodded "Ok! When?"

He smiled at her. "Be ready by 8:00." She nodded. "I can tell that this is gonna be fun!" He smiled at her cuteness and left.

Lucy and Juvia came over to their friend with worried expressions. "Levy-chan? Are you sure your ok?" Levy smiled.

"Of course I am!" They looked at her weirdly. "First you were gloomy and now your.....happy? What's really wrong?" Juvia asked.

"Nothing guys. Now excuse me, I need to get ready for my date!" Their eyes widen. "Date?! With who?!" Levy giggled.

"With Rogue." They choked on the drinks they had. "B-but Levy-chan! What about Gajeel?!" Lucy said. Levy just frowned. "What about him?"

Juvia blocked her from leaving. "You are married and have a child! What's wrong with you?!" She said yelling at her in a hushed tone so no one will hear.

Levy just glared at her. "Gajeel means nothing to me! I'm going out with Rogue and that's final!" Lucy grabbed her shoulders.

"Are you crazy? You just met the guy yesterday!" Levy rolled her eyes. "So?" Lucy's eye twitched. "What I'm trying to say is that it's to early for you two to go out!"

Levy shrugged her off. "You wanted me happy! So why won't you let me?!" Then she ran off with tears trailing behind.

They were dumbfounded. They went outside and saw Celestia. "Celestia? Do you know what's wrong with Levy-chan?" She nodded and explained.

(Lucy P.O.V)
I gasped. "Why would he do such a thing?!" I yelled. She shook her head "I don't know myself." I sat down and stared off to space.

"Now I feel bad." I said feeling guilty because I yelled at her when she was heartbreaking.

"You did the right thing Lucy-sama. It was actually early for them to." Juvia said. I nodded "I just hope that she will be alright."

Sorry it is a short chapter. I will work on the next one as soon as I publish this one. I will promise you guys that!

Next chapter: The Date