Fourteen

Nash 's POV:

"I couldn't believe what I just heard." I stormed out. Making my hands into fists.

"CAMERON!" I yelled.

"What's up?" He said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

The boys stopped talking and made there way to where me and Cam were.

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Oh sure. Act like you don't know."

"I really don't know what you're talking about. You must be confused."

"You fucked my girlfriend and didn't even tell me!!" I said throwing all my anger out.

"She told you?" He said looking down at the floor.

"No! I heard her tell Lia all about it."

"Hayes go get Alex. Now!" Yelled Carter.

------------------

"Wtf? Hayes you can't be in here. This is the girls restroom. If you're looking for the men's restroom, it should be 2 doors down." I said.

"You have to come outside. Now."

"What's this about?"

"Nash knows about you and Cam."

I quickly ran outside to where Cam and Nash were. They were surrounded by the boys.

"Oh look who decided to joins us my ex-girlfriend." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Nash babe calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down when you're the reason I'm like this."

"Nash I'm sorry we didn't tell you. Cam didn't want you to know. He knew you would be mad."

"I don't fucking care, I trusted you. And you treated me like trash."

"Nash calm down bro." Cam said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Nash turned around and punched him right in the jaw knocking him to the floor.

The boys quickly grabbed Nash, while Aaron and Taylor lifted Cameron off the floor.

"Yea we kissed but she tried to stay away because she didn't want to fall for me."