Twenty-Four

Nash's POV:

A week after me and Alex got back together. I told my parents that I was planning on proposing to Alex. The day that I left her I couldn't live without her. And from what I heard from her cousin, she's been through some serious things. I want to be her prince charming. Her guardian angel and never let anyone hurt her again.

"Hey Cam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I'm thinking on proposing to Alex. And I need your help. Plus I want you and Hayes to be my best man."

He whispered something but I didn't know what.

"When do you plan to propose? "

"At Lia's 17th birthday next Saturday. So will you come and help on some things?"

"I'm kind of busy at the moment. Maybe later."

I said goodbye to him. Making my way to pick up my mom at the airport and afterwards head to a Jewelry store to pick out the perfect ring.

•••••••••••
Cameron's POV:

*ring*

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

"Hi Cam. How are you?"

"I'm good mom. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Nash plans to propose to Alex. And I don't want to lose her. Yea I screwed up big time by making them break up and actually screwing her. But I love her and I can't lose her to Nash. I want to propose to her before Nash does."

"Honey. Nash is your best friend. Shouldn't he know that you have feelings for her? You can't fight with Nash over her. She's not an object. If you love her like you say you do. Then let her be happy with Nash."

"Mom please. I can't lose her. Tell Sierra to come to LA and help me pick out a ring. I really love her."

*sigh* "OK. But if it goes bad. This is all on you."

••••••••••••••

"Good afternoon. How may I help you today?"

"I would like to purchase a ring. Preferably a pink diamond."

"Do you have a specific ring in mind?"

"A ring with a moon and the pink diamond the shape of a star."

"That is a beautiful ring Nash." My mom said.

"Ok. We don't have that in display. But we will have it done by Thursday afternoon."

"Thank you." I payed for the ring and made my way back home.

When I got home Cam wasn't there. I found a note on the door.

Left to do some stuff. Be back later. Btw Alex stopped by, she said to call her when you have the chance.
~Cam xx
•••••••••••

I picked Sierra up at the airport and we headed to the airport.

"Mom told me what you plan to do. And I'm going to be honest. Its stupid. How are you going to hurt Nash again after all he has done for you."

"Listen Sierra, I know its wrong but I love her. And I can't lose her. I didn't think I would fall for her. But it was love at first sight when I saw her walk through the door. But please I need your help to propose to her."

••••••••
Thursday Night:

"Hey Alex, you look beautiful like always."

"Hi Cam. What are you doing here?"

"I came to take you on a date."

"You could have told me earlier. I'm kind of busy cleaning."

"Don't worry Alex, I got it. You go ahead and go". Said Lia.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. Besides its not your everyday thing you get to go on a date with Cameron Dallas."

"Ok. Just give me 20 minutes to get ready."

••••••••

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere special."

10 minutes later, we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

He opened the door for me.

"After you my lady. "

"Good evening my young man."

"Good evening , table reservation for Dallas."

"Right this way."

We followed him until he let us at a private booth.

"Hello. My name is Tristen and I'll be your waiter for tonight. What can I get you to drink?"

"Can we both get sweet tea. And I already have my order. And I'll take the surprise special." He said winking at the guy and with that he left.

"So Alex what do you think of the scenery?"

"Its lovely. Ive never been to a place this fancy in my life."

The waiter came back with our food. Cam dropped something and at the moment the waiter took of the lid. He said.

"Alex will you marry me?"

All eyes were on me. I started to tear up. I couldn't do it. I love both Nash and Cameron and I just couldn't pick one.

I ran out the restaurant leaving Cameron confused on my answer.