Nineteen

When I got home it was 1pm. Meaning nobody was home at the

moment.

I grabbed my house keys and opened the door. Ass soon as I walked i I saw things all over the floor.

Wtf? I said. I walked around the house and it looked like a tornado had hit.

Broken picture frames were all over the floor. Plates smashed into a million of pieces.

I decided to call my mom and ask what happened.

*ring* Hello?

Mom?

Yes, honey?

What happened to the house?

Me and your father got a divorce when you left to Chicago. And I lost custody of you. You'll have to live with your father.

When do I get to see you?

Only on Saturday's.

Can I see you this Saturday then?

I'm sorry honey, I'll be out of town on a business trip. I have to go I'll call you later.

Bye mom.

I hung up and went to room and cried until I heard a car door close. Dad must be home. I made my way to the stairs and saw my dad with a 20 pack of beer in his hand.

Hi dad.

*talking gibberish*

Do you need some help with anything. I just got home.

He ignored me and went to the couch.

----- Later That Night -----

*door opens*

I was sleeping when I felt a hand stroke my leg.

I screamed.

Wtf? If you don't get out I'll call the cops!

I turned my desk lamp on and saw that it was my dad.

You scared the shit out of me. What are you doing here?

He didn't say anything he just got into my bed. I jumped out. Wtf?!

I just want to have a little fun.

You're my dad and that is just wrong.

I was going to leave but he pulled my hair and obligated me to have sex with him.

And this was only the beginning.

._._._._._._._._._._._._

Author's note:
I am happy to announce that "Unexplainable Love" with have a 2nd book. I am working on it at the moment. There's only a couple of more chapters left before the book is completed. I'm not giving out the name to the 2nd book just yet, I want it to be a surprise. New thrills will be emerge on this new journey. Keep and eye out.
Lots of love to the people that actually read my fanfic.