Fifteen

Nash's POV:

I started to walk away from the crowd. Not wanting to be here anymore.

"Nash where are you going?" Asked Alex.

"Far away from you. I don't want to see you anymore."

"Nash please calm down you're mad. And it's worrying me."

"Why should you care what I do?. Go back to Cam."

"I don't like Cam, I love you."

"Fuck you Alex. Don't you understand that I don't want to see you anymore. You're not my girlfriend anymore. Just leave me the fuck alone."

Alex was about to make her way to me but Cam stopped her. In the corner of my eye I can see her punching cam on the chest and crying.

-------------------

"What can I get you, young man." Asked the bartender.

*Give me something strong."

*hands him a tequila*

I quickly chug it down and ask him for more.

*phone rings*

I check to see who it is. I see Alex's name on the screen and ignore it.

--------------------

Cameron's POV:

"You guys we need to find Nash. Taylor, Katy, Carter and Shawn y'all check the hotel room.

Both Jakc's, Hayes, Aaron and Matt. Look around town.

Alex and Lia both of y'all come with me."

"I have to tell my mom first." Lia says.

After 5 minutes she comes back with her cars keys and phone.

"Ok let's go find Nash."

We stayed on line with one person in each of the 3 cars.

"Yo Cam, Nash is not at the hotel room. Well go meet up with the others downtown." Matt says.

I can see Alex really nervous and scared. We drive by a bar and I notice the car we drove to the wedding. When Lia parks her car. We get off and ran inside. In the far corner we could see a drunk Nash with 12 shot glasses around him.

*whistles at the bar tender*

"What else can I get you?"

"Do you have anything stronger?"

"I'll check."

"Nash!" Alex yells.

"Go away. What part do you not understand about leave me alone."

"Come on we are going home." I said paying the bartender and putting an arm around him. "Y'all go back to the wedding. I'll take it from here."

--------------

We left but no sooner that we got back to the wedding, we received a call.