Two

I couldn't believe my eyes. Where my eyes playing tricks on me?? Well it was almost 6am. I guess I'm really tired from the flight.

"I'm so sorry." He hands me his hand.

"I'm in a rush to get the other boys in here before the fans find out what hotel we're in. Sorry again I haven't introduced myself in a proper way." He hands out his hand. "I'm Nash Grier. And by the looks of it I can tell that your a fan. Would you like to get coffee while we wait for the others?"

"Sure that would be fine but I should tell my friend first." I got out my phone and called Katy. After the third ring she answered.

"Do you know what time it is? Stupid jet lag has me tired. What do you want?"

"I'm going for coffee with an old friend." I say looking at Nash. He blushed.

"I don't care, I just want to sleep." And with that she just hangs up.

"Well she is already at our room, which I don't know what number or floor it is. She will probably not answer my calls. And she's a heavy sleeper."

"It's ok you can sleep with us." I turned red. "Wouldn't that be weird?. I'm going to be the only girl in their, with 10 boys."

"Four boys share a room. We had to get 3 rooms. You can sleep on my bed and I can sleep with Cameron or the couch." I just nodded. "So are you still up for coffee or nah?"

"Sure let's go."

As we were about to leave 10 screaming teenagers ran in the hotel. They were all screaming "Nash" . I just laughed. They had tackled him to the floor taking me with them. "Guys get of me and especially her." They all got of me and Nash. I could feel my cheeks burning. "Guys this is.... wait I didn't ask for your name."

"So what's your name bae?" Cameron asked me.

"My name is Alexandria. But you can call me Alex." They all looked at me like they had never seen a girl before.

"Well guys she is going to sleep with us tonight, since her friend left and didn't tell her the room number. She's sleeping in my bed while I sleep in the couch."

"Ohh now you want to say the couch cause earlier you said that you were going to sleep with Cameron." Both Nash and Cameron turned red.

"I like you, you're  funny." Matt said.

"Ok so Alexandria this is Matt, Aaron, Cameron, Hayes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor, Carter and Shawn. And well you already know my name. Ok guys y'all can get the room keys at the front desk while me and Alexandria get some coffee."

"So its a date, right?." Matt said.

"No, we didn't say th...."

"Hey guys Nash is going on a date with a girl he just met." He screamed running around the lobby.

"Come on let's go get that coffee I promised." When we got our coffee. We headed back to our rooms to get some rest, by the looks of it I could tell they were tired too. We got to Nash's room. He was sharing with Cameron, Aaron and Hayes. They were already asleep.

"Well I will be getting my stuff and you can sleep on my bed. Good night Alexandria." As I layed down on Nash's bed it made me feel bad for him.

"Nash wait." He turned around to look at me. "Yea?"

"Can you sleep with me, I mean it is your  bed." And by that he made his way to the bed, spooning me.

"Goodnight Alex." He whispered in my ear.