Six

(Carter's POV)

I was about to walk away when I heard a door open, I quickly turn around to see a very sad Katy. She came up to me and threw a pie at my face. Then walked away. I thought she came to forgive me but guess I was wrong. I decide to make it my mission to get to know Katy and to apologize to both Nash and Alex for ruining there date. I made my way back to my room and face a very angry Nash.

-------------------------------------------
Alex's POV:

"Katy I'm pretty sure Carter didn't mean the things he said about you."

*Alex do you not realize that I'm a girl that spends half her day on a computer blogging about a guy that will never notice me. I mean you already won Nash over and you got a bonus by getting to sleep with him and got to go on a date with him. And well I got yelled by Carter."

"Katy you won't know if he likes you if you don't give him another chance. Throwing him a pie wont help solve the problem you both have. We are going on another double date with Nash and Carter so that y'all can get to know each other properly"

---------------------------------------------
Carter's POV:

"Nash I'm really sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to."

"Why are you covered in pie??" He asked.

"Katy threw it at me when I went to apologize to her."

"You deserved it."

"Yea no shit."

*phone rings*

"Hello??"

"Hey wolf eyes."

"Oh hey barbie."

*I am not barbie. Gosh Nash. Ok well anyways I was wondering if we can have another double date."

"If you want I can bring someone else in Magcon to take Carter's place."

"No its fine. I convinced Katy to give Carter a second chance."

"Do you think thats a good idea??"

"Yea. How about we go to the skate park? And then we ditch them so that me and you can go to the movies. What do you think?"

"Yea sure."

"Ok see ya tomorrow at 8. Bye wolf eyes."

*ends phone call*