Twenty-Five

Well this is the last chapter . Can't wait for you guys to read the 2nd book.

I'll probably post the first chapter next week or the week after. I'm not sure yet. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Bye for now. ~KitKatDallas

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••×•••••••

I was so excited. Lia turned 17 today. Its been a hell of a week for me.

First Cameron surprises me with a date which eventually turned out into a proposal. I hate the fact that I broke his heart. But technically I didn't say no.

"Alex? Are you done?" Asked Lia.

"Yea. Let me just get my car keys. And I'll be down."

•••••••••

We got to the ball room for the party. All the boys were here except Nash and Cameron. It broke my heart. But then I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see Cameron. I smiled and hugged him tight. "I missed you so much."

He probably thought it was weird considering that I said no. But no Nash.

It was time to open the presents. She got a Serbian husky from her parents. Then it was my turn I gave her a necklace that said best sister, even though we are cousins I consider her as part of me. Matt went after me. He came empty handed in front of everyone. Both Jack's, Aaron and Carter where behind Matt holding posters. They gave Matt a mic and he spoke.

"Alex I can't thank you enough for the wonderful girl you brought apon me. She makes my day everyday and there is never a dull moment and I would like to keep it that way."

The boys flip the signs as Matt kneels down one knee.

"Lia will you marry me?"

She looked at her parents for approval but little did she knew that Matt had already asked them.

"Yes a millions times yes! "She screamed. As Matt slipped the pink heart in crusted ring. Everyone clapped.

After opening all the presents someone began talking then made his way to the stage. He gives the speech and then the room went pitch black.