Seven

Nash's POV

"Who was that??" Asked Carter.

"It was Alex .She said that we are going on another date tomorrow, so that you and Katy can fix things up. Besides you need to apologize to her big time."

"I know I screwed up a lot  don't remind me. So where are we going for our date?"

"She's taking us to a skate park, she didn't tell me which one. I guess we will have to wait to find out"

---------------------------------------

Next Morning

Alex's POV

"Katy get up!!" I screamed while jumping on her bed.

"No I don't want to, I just want to die in a hole. Alone."

*Your being stupid, now get up!"

"No!"

"Ok you asked for it." I made my way to the other side of Katy's bed and pushed her off. "Now get up!"

"Fine I'm up." She said.

"Be glad I didn't get a bucket of ice cold water and threw it at you." She just stuck her tongue out at me and made her way to the bathroom. "Now get dressed were going to the mall."

"Fine." *walking away like a zombie*

---------------------------------------

At the mall

Katy's POV:

"What do you think about this penny board Katy?" *showing Katy the penny board*

"It's beautiful but you should get one with a wolf or galaxy. Now that would be pretty. I would have brought mine but I didn't know we were going to become friends with the boys, so yea."

"I guess I will buy the one with the galaxy print on it."

"What about you?" Asked Alex.

"I don't know I'm stuck between cheetah print and a unicorn."

"Lol seriously a unicorn??"

"Yea way not? I like unicorns."

"Ok whatever, but hurry up we need to do more shopping since the meet and greet is in 2 days. And I still need to buy my aunt a gift for the weeding which is this Saturday." She said with a hint of not wanting to shop all day.

"Ok I made up my mind I'm taking the cheetah print one."

"Wise chose oh wise one." She said laughing hard. "Now let's go to Macy's."

-------------------------
Alex's POV:

"Hi welcome to Macy's how may I help you?"

"Yea me and my best friend are looking for dresses."

"What style would you like?" Asked the employee.

"I would like edgy and cute. What about you Katy??"

"Umm cute and sexy." She said with a smirk.

"Ok right this way." *following the employee*. *What do you think of this one its designed for edgy and cute at the same time."

"Oh my gosh I love it." I screamed.

"And this one is for you." *handing Katy the dress*

After me and Katy got our dresses which were cute, we headed back to the hotel. Mine was purple and black high low dress. With a v cut. Katy got one that was long and open to show her beautiful tan legs. With a really open v in the front. It was pink. It made her look even more beautiful and seductive.

I really didn't know what to get to my aunt so I just bought her a coffee maker. I told Katy.

------------------------------------------
Nash's POV:
8 p.m

Me and Carter are getting ready for our date. Aaron, Cameron, the Jack's, Hayes, Shawn, Taylor and Matt were watching TV .

*knock on door*

'Cameron get the door!!" I yelled. Both Aaron and Hayes turn around to see who's at the door.

*Cameron opens the door* and is surprised to see Alex. "Well hello there sexy."

"Hey Cameron. Where's Nash?"

*He's still getting ready."

"May we come in?"

"Sure babe." He says.

"Hey Alex" *Aaron and Hayes scream in sync*

"Who's your beautiful friend" Asks Jack Gilinsky.

"She's my best friend her name is Katy. And were going on a date with Nash and Carter. Sorry Gilinsky maybe next time."

*Nash and Carter walk out* and may I say they looked hot.

"Ready babe?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

And with that we left for our date.