Twelve

Alex's POV:

After I made breakfast for the boys. We said our goodbyes as they headed to the Meet & Greet. While I made my way to my room.

"Morning Alex." She says morning but soon her face changes to a worried face.

"Are you ok? Did Nash do something to you?"

"I'm fine. But I have something to tell you. Sit down."

*Katy sits down. Playing with her hands nervously*

"I had sex....."

"Omg you had sex with Nash!!! How was it? You need to give me the details."

"Katy! I didn't have sex with Nash."

"Then who?"

"I had sex with Cameron." *looks down at the floor*

"Omg Alex. Did you tell Nash?"

"No.... Cameron doesn't want me to tell him. And I think I'm falling for him."

"Alex you need to tell Nash. He's your boyfriend. And Cameron needs to tell him because they are best friends."

"I don't know how. She says while tears stroll down her face. I don't want to lose him."

"Ok just don't tell him. There will be a time when you will have to do it. Just let it sync in for the moment. Now get dressed, cause we have a Meet & Greet to be at in less than 20 minutes."

We got dressed in our merch and left for the Meet & Greet.

------------

"Hey princess." Nash says as he kisses my cheek.

I felt guilty for not telling him. I couldn't even looks at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks a bit concerned.

"Nothing. Im fine, just feeling a bit under the weather."

"I have to go on stage. I'll be back in a bit.

What's up Chicago!!!!" He screams into the mic. *crowd screams*

"I have a special announcement to make before we start. I know that some of y'all have been wondering about the mysterious girl in my latest pic. And no we didn't not have sex."

"Alex are you okay? You look a bit green." Says Katy.

"I feel really guilty. He said sex."

*back to Nash talking*

"I would like y'all to meet her. She's my girlfriend and I would appreciate it if y'all don't send hate to her. She's a lovely girl. Alex come up here and introduce yourself." *I shake my head. Nash walks off stage and grabs her arm*

"C'mon it'll be fun.

Guys this is my lovely girlfriend Alex." *hands the mic to her*

"Hi. I'm Alex and like Nash said I'm her girlfriend. And I bet y'all have questions for me."

*skips the talking*

"Thank you for coming. We'll be back soon. Goodbye Chicago." *All the boys scream into the mics.*

After the Meet & Greet we went back to the hotel.

"Hey babe where are you going? My rooms that way." *point to the left*

"Me and Katy have to pack. Our flight leaves in 3 hours to Florida."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well we just started dating and I didn't want to take up your time."

"Aw princess. It's ok. I'll help you pack. Just wait here while I tell the boys."

After packing we made our way to the airport.

"Flight number 221 to Florida." Is announced on the intercom.

"That's us. I guess this is goodbye." I said with a tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry princess. I'll be at the wedding. Promise."

"Last call for flight 221 to Florida"

He kissed me and took one last pic of me.

"Bye Katy, I'm glad you gave me a second chance." Carter said while hugging her tight.

"I'm glad I did. I love you. I'll see you in a couple of days."

We kissed ours boys and hugged the gang as we said our goodbyes and headed to the gate.

As we headed to the gate, my Twitter notifications went of.

"@Nashgrier @Alexstone97 I'm going to miss her so much. Thank you for all the support #Nalex . Have a safe flight princess."

I turned around and blew a kiss at his direction. He grabbed it and put it up to his chest mouthing "I love you."