Twenty-Three

Cameron's POV:

We arrived in Florida around noon. I DM the girl that gave me the info and told me that she lives in the same street where Alex was apparently staying at.

We went to the nearest skateboard store and purchased two boards. We rode them to Alex's which was only 15 minutes away.

I knocked and she answered. She was shocked that she slammed the door and ran. "Alex! Wait!"

"Cameron what are you doing here?" Asked Lia confused.

"Nash has a drinking problem. It took me a lot of convincing to get him here. We need Alex to talk with Nash. He got his memory back the week she left. I was actually surprised when he saw the pics that he didn't throw his phone."

Lia took us to Alex's room, but to only find it empty. We saw the window opened and her skateboard was also gone.

Lia went downstairs and got her keys. "She can't be that far. She just left so it should be easy to find her. Btw how did you know where Alex was?"

"I got some fans to tweet #findAlex. And a fan that lives around here told me."

It took us only 5 minutes to find her. She was at the skatepark. "Alex!" I screamed.

She tried to run off but Cam caught her.

"You can't run from your problems. Were here for you. Please don't do that again."

"Cam let me go. I can't bring myself to look at Nash without crying."

"Alex? Is that really you?" Voice cracking.

"Nash?" I said tearing up. I"s that really you? I'm miserable without you. Forgive me for what I said. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions without asking your side of the story. Please come back to me. This time I'll make sure to never let you go."

"Nash I can't do it. I almost caused you you're life. You deserve better. I cheated on you with your best friend. I'm a foolish bitch." I started to cry. I was ready to run instead he grabbed me by the wrist and kissed me.

Me and Nash got back together that instant. Lia and Cam tweeted #Nalexisback . Causing fans to fangirl so much. I thank God he forgave me.